Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rural roads speed limit to be reduced?
14 July 2012, 13:13,
Rural roads speed limit to be reduced?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18840110 but how are they going to police it??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 July 2012, 07:44,
RE: Rural roads speed limit to be reduced?
In my experience, the crashes which occur on the country roads close to me happen because of speeding ... if they reduce the speed limit, guess what ... people will still speed!

It will be policed sporadically by cops hiding behind trees and bushes armed with radar guns! it's just another ruse to get more money out of motorists who are an easy touch when it comes to help making money quickly for any government ... look at that fuel shortage nonsense they whipped up not so long ago! It's cobblers!!!
15 July 2012, 08:57,
Just another tax take. British roads are the safest in the world and yet we strive, at massive cost to us, to remove every last injury. Politicians win all the time. They appear to be doing the right thing in saving lives, they get us to pay for everything and they collect extra tax from us.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 July 2012, 09:18,
they cant police the speed limits they've already got, especially on more rural roads, Devon & Cornwall Police are so short of officers that they are always undermanned.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 July 2012, 12:30,
met a few retards..boy racers to you..in the back lanes this morning doing a lot more than 40mph!
15 July 2012, 17:15, (This post was last modified: 15 July 2012, 17:16 by Hrusai.)
yeah i used to hang out with that sort of crowd, they are fucking stupid Tongue surprised they live as long as they do, by all rights they should be dead already xD.
but hey its not something you can police, especially if they try to decrease speed limits Tongue
15 July 2012, 18:09,
under 25s should be restricted to under 1000 cc vehicles than cannot do more than 35 MPH

15 July 2012, 18:43,
awh hells no, i know plenty of really great drivers my age, that NEVER break the speed limit, they drive slower than my dad xD...anyways i wanna get me a nice original mini Big GrinBig Grin