Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What got you into prepping
19 July 2012, 13:26,
RE: What got you into prepping
(19 July 2012, 09:11)bigpaul Wrote: i have never understood people who come here, then complain about the British, want to change our culture, harass our returning Soldiers but are quite happy to accept housing benefit and unemployment benefit, if they hate this country so much-why come here in the first place??

It isn't just then. We get people in the cities coming to the country. Complaining about the lack of road lights, the speed on the roads, the farmers with guns, kids walking out unattended, etc. So they then push for what screwed up where they were in the first place.

And lets face it. Who is going to turn down something that is free. In their country they stave if they don't work. Here they get paid by us, can whinge about our decadence and protest to turn our country into the hell hole they had.

Dickheads.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 July 2012, 13:59,
SD the real dickheads are those who keep voting for the same political parties that created this mess.

19 July 2012, 14:11,
(19 July 2012, 13:26)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(19 July 2012, 09:11)bigpaul Wrote: i have never understood people who come here, then complain about the British, want to change our culture, harass our returning Soldiers but are quite happy to accept housing benefit and unemployment benefit, if they hate this country so much-why come here in the first place??

It isn't just then. We get people in the cities coming to the country. Complaining about the lack of road lights, the speed on the roads, the farmers with guns, kids walking out unattended, etc. So they then push for what screwed up where they were in the first place.

And lets face it. Who is going to turn down something that is free. In their country they stave if they don't work. Here they get paid by us, can whinge about our decadence and protest to turn our country into the hell hole they had.

Dickheads.
dont get me started on sheeple who move to the country, and then want church bells and cockerels silenced, moan about tractors in the lanes and the smell of horse and cow poo, i even knew of one woman who complained there were no street lights in the country.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 17:02,
'What got me into prepping?'

I watched a tv series called survivors back in the 70s and it changed my brain overnight, from a man with his head in bucket of sand to a man who suddenly realised how thin the veneer of humanity was and was determined not to be 'caught out' when TSHTF!
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
19 July 2012, 17:35,
have been watching Survivors on DVD recently and suddenly realised how middle class it was, and how much i now dont agree with half of what they did( and yes i did know its a drama series not a survival manual).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.