Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pod's
19 July 2012, 15:27,
Pod's
how about these for an alternative "retreat"? :www.tamarvalleycamping.co.uk & http://www.thepoduk.co.uk
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 16:03,
RE: Pod's

I want an Anderson Shelter!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
19 July 2012, 18:51,
i love pods very well built. their well built and very warm
19 July 2012, 19:05,
i'd love to get the design plan of one.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 20:44,
One of the areas I 'recced' when up the NW recently were introducing those sort of things - only they had showers , flat screen TVs and microwaves built in.

Scroll down the blog a bit...
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
20 July 2012, 08:52,
i'd like to find out how to build one-i expect buying a ready made one is expensive-so that if i ever get the chance to buy some land i can get one sorted-as a BOL.
20 July 2012, 09:18,
Theres a camp site in the Lakes that uses pods for rooms, and on Flat Pack Homes it showed a guy building one at the bottom of his garden

20 July 2012, 22:28,
im guessing you could make one out of treated plywood and 2x4 and old greenhouse doors
21 July 2012, 12:40,
I love these! I wonder if reclaimed pallet wood could be used for building one. I'd like to have a bit of wooded property and stick one of these on top of a buried boat/ root cellar / shelter. Brilliant!
23 July 2012, 04:53,
These Pods are brilliant and should be easy to build. They should be simple to plan and simple to build. I am sure that pallet wood could be used. If you have a mate who is a chippy, he should be able to show you how to build one. Kenneth Eames.