Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking, Gun massacre in Denver at Batman premier
26 July 2012, 10:17,
RE: Breaking, Gun massacre in Denver at Batman premier
(26 July 2012, 10:10)Hrusai Wrote:
(26 July 2012, 09:53)00111001 Wrote: Fuck, with a few phone calls and house visits I could get the same gear he had, but I think the point of the article was how did an unemployed student get all the money required to get himself an AR15 (couple of grand), the knowledge to safely create binary based liquid explosives (I know it's available online, but it's not as easy as you think to make these things safely, there's a lot of required equipment) and all the other gear.

Something smells funny with this one. Might just be my tinfoil hat coming out, but I'm sure I smell a patsy.

heh well im a regular sceptic so i usually take alot of convincing Tongue i must admit it does seem a bit fishy but i can think of alot of ways such things could be possible, people dont always declare funds, cash in hand unofficial jobs are very common, and anyone who was associated with a person like this is not going to come forward and admit that Tongue who knows, i guess we'll find out in time, although there is more fishiness going on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18992316

lord only knows, i guess time will tell!

Don't get me wrong, he could very well just be nuts. But he could be controlled by radio waves, penetrating his tinfoil pants, sent from a drone Tongue

There are differing reports too. I know this happens, but initially witnesses reported at least 3 separate shooters, now it's just one (who went out kitted up in ballistic vests, gas masks and prepared for war - then quietly surrendered?) and there's gagging orders in place to prevent the local sheriff / police officers talking about it.

I'm a sceptic too, but I tend to be more sceptical of the "official" story
26 July 2012, 11:19,
RE: Breaking, Gun massacre in Denver at Batman premier
well its amazing what subliminal messaging and various conditioning techniques can do! but personally i think hes nuts xD....and as for the differing reports i chalk that down to human error, after all how many sheeple are going to hear shooting and have such a traumatic event and still have a decent recollection of events!

even exercise warps memories, there's been tests into it, a police man who is presented with a photo is told to remember things about it, later on he is asked about it, another policeman is told to run on the spot for 5 minutes and do the same, the first one remembers with 80% accuracy and the second with roughly 50% thats a rough idea of the experiment and outcome, but the point still stands, trauma and exercise and such things radically effect memories!