Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crime Figures, one has to wonder
20 July 2012, 14:10,
Crime Figures, one has to wonder
I'm just thinking aloud that I wonder at times if crimes are erm under reported or the incident subdued or covered over. There was a stabbing this morning in the next street to mine, a nasty one apparently, but theres no mention of it in any local media thing cept the odd comment on facebook.

He who controls the information controls the country etc?

20 July 2012, 14:19,
RE: Crime Figures, one has to wonder
i think it was Churchill who said:"There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics!"Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 July 2012, 20:27,
Didn't you know NR.
THere is no crime now. All polititians tell the truth, and statistics never lie.
Add to that all banks are honest, the national debt is all but gone, and the Easter bunny is alive and well and living in Chigwell.
Heck you can even safely leave your doors unlocked and let your kids play in the streets and public parks AT NIGHT!

Damn, that was a good dream.

20 July 2012, 21:00,
Let's mix Mexican crime statistics into the "white" crime statistics to make everything look better like in America. Also look how homicide and murder has gone down! It's nothing to so with better medical treatment saving people from stabbings since they get so much practise. No sir, it's less crime! Honest! Nothing to see here.