Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firms paid to wake jobless teenagers!
21 July 2012, 17:36,
RE: Firms paid to wake jobless teenagers!
in the old days( 1960s) you had "the best of 3", you were given the choice of 3 jobs, you could turn down 2 but if you refused the third your dole was stopped.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 July 2012, 19:41,
sounds like a great system!
22 July 2012, 10:15,
(21 July 2012, 19:41)Hrusai Wrote: sounds like a great system!

well, back then the system worked not like these days. if you stopped their benefit now, cos they've never had a job, they'd all be yelling "human rights".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 July 2012, 11:02,
i wish i was born 30 years ago, i really do sure technology wasnt as great but everything else was alot better Tongue
22 July 2012, 11:11,
(22 July 2012, 11:02)Hrusai Wrote: i wish i was born 30 years ago, i really do sure technology wasnt as great but everything else was alot better Tongue

a hell of a lot better, mind you i'm talking 1960's, if by 30 years ago you mean the 80's then not so good, 3 million unemployed(including me), miners strikes, unions throwing their weight around, but on the good side there was HEAVY METAL..yaaahBig Grin
22 July 2012, 11:29,
exactly, whats not to love about heavy metal Big Grin

but yeah i spose i mean 40 years ago xD...im used to saying the same thing, but like 5 years ago xDD....so it made sense back then xD

basically i mean i wish i was born when my dad was Tongue then i coulda seen stuff like jean michelle jarre a city in concert and then in the same week Pink Floyd doing the wall! im so jealous of my dad for that Tongue