Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quote to ponder about....
21 July 2012, 18:16,
A quote to ponder about....
"Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance. In fact, what can there be in common between the vile multitude and sublime wisdom? The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason".

- Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Sovereign Grand Commander
Mother Supreme Council of the World
THE SUPREME COUNCIL of the ThirtyThird and Last Degree
Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Morals and Dogma,
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
21 July 2012, 18:17,
RE: A quote to ponder about....
WTF???Blush
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 July 2012, 19:43,
Tongue  RE: A quote to ponder about....
(21 July 2012, 18:17)bigpaul Wrote: WTF???Blush

seconded Tongue
21 July 2012, 19:55,
A MEN to that dude
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 July 2012, 20:06,
Conspirational propaganda

21 July 2012, 23:36,
(21 July 2012, 18:17)bigpaul Wrote: WTF???Blush

Cliffnotes -
People are very stupid.
There are 2 types of people in the world, the incredibly intelligent like Albert Pike and the ignorant scum
Albert Pike also has a 12" penis, is smarter than God and once saved all of humanity with only his left buttock.
Oh, and he knows the secret truth that would make anyone else on the planet defacate through their mouths with panic, and that's why they should continue to be fed reruns of Teletubbies and M.A.S.H, instead of being exposed to the truth... which Albert Pike knows... because he's better than you...

For anybody not picking up on the sarcasm, F*CK Albert Pike and his condescending, elitist cult bullshit. This quote is about as deep as a smug 12 year old saying "I know something you don't know, na na na na naaaa naa"