Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of battery powered appliances etc.?
2 August 2012, 17:45,
RE: List of battery powered appliances etc.?
apart from obvious things like torches i'm going for hand tools, have had rechargeable things like drills and screwdrivers in the past and have found them to be highly UNDER powered and the charge dosent last very long at all, so i'm going the hand tools route.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 August 2012, 17:59, (This post was last modified: 2 August 2012, 18:03 by Skvez.)
BP,

Do you have a good source for hand-tools?
The ones I've seen are all either 'toys' (not intended for real use) or antiquies (far too expensive)

[If you do you should probably post it under the "Tools" section rather than here as it's off topic for this thread.]
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
2 August 2012, 18:18,
(2 August 2012, 17:59)Skvez Wrote: BP,

The ones I've seen are all either 'toys' (not intended for real use) or antiquies (far too expensive)

[If you do you should probably post it under the "Tools" section rather than here as it's off topic for this thread.]

not really, i pick stuff up at markets, car boots and some online.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 August 2012, 19:09,
Car boots good place for hand-tools, I also shop at a local antiques shop, they often have cheap tools mixed in with the expensive stock, and another place eBay and do local search you should find lots.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
2 August 2012, 23:24,

I get alot of my hanf tools from county and farm auctions
Failure is NOT an option
3 August 2012, 08:42,
(2 August 2012, 23:24)uks Wrote:

I get alot of my hanf tools from county and farm auctions
we have weekly auctions on market day , most of it is a load of dross but there are some bargains, got an entrenching tool(not folding) for £5 a few weeks back.
3 August 2012, 13:41,
LED lights,
Radios ( of course!)
Clocks / watches
Alarms
Calculators
Electronics meter
PDA / Kindle
MP3 Player
Weather station

I have 12v powered refigerator / cooler too, but don't class this survival kit as its too power hungry
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580