Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Is The Line For Revolution? read this and compare to us in the u.k.
24 July 2012, 16:13,
RE: Where Is The Line For Revolution? read this and compare to us in the u.k.
the internet would stay up no matter what, even if the government tried to get rid of it, just aint possible! from phones, satellite internet, theres too many avenues to block it, at any rate those who'd join a revolution will have set up all they need before any crisis happened to need a revolution Smile

hmm that tor network looks great, ima look into it Big Grin
25 July 2012, 16:24,
Revolution? I don't think so.

The masses of this country have been tricked into watching shite TV and venting all their frustrations on games consoles!
It's the greatest trick any goverment have ever been able to pull off, Apathy of the masses! A well(un)fare system that encourages those most likely to revolt to stay in their 5 bed house and keep claiming benefits for their 6 kids and disability benefit for themselves, while they eat shite food that is killing them from the inside by making them fat and unable to cook the simplest of meals, they have no knowledge of how to look after themselves and look up to the goverment like a dog begging for scraps from the kitchen table.
The riots last year were violent, but at who were they directed? The goverment? the banks? I didn't see anyone looting the house of commons or trying to burn down goldman sachs! No, the (a)pathetic masses turned on themselves and ruined their already deprived neighbourhoods. Well done Britain, Guy Fawkes would be proud!

Until we have evolution we will never have revolution! Or maybe just until we get guns?
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
25 July 2012, 17:32,
The chanmces of inteligent revolution died with the foundation of that malignant cancer The Welfare State, as the yanks like to point out " He who gives up some small liberty for some temporary sense of security, deserves neither liberty nor security". As AG points out the sheeple have been bred and brainwashed into feeling the government is their carer and master , naer to be questioned rather that be is true role of servant to the people.

I no longer feel sadness and sorrow when a cop is killed because the police have long since given up policing by consent and being PART of the community, they are now just protectors of the state.

We dont need guns to bring down the government, we dont need violence against the state, its agents or the people, that sort of violence is wasteful and though we may call ourselves freedom fighters to many we would be terrorists. I put it to you that even if we killed 10,000 people it would not affect or bother the ruling elite and the establishment. No Sirs what would work is hitting the establishment in the pocket. Hypothetically if i wanted to bring down HMG ( which i dont cos as faulty as it is I still prefer parliamnentary democracy) I would just disrupt the transport system such as trains, tubes, powers, phone lines, broadband lines, microwave lines, etc anything that disrupts commerce.

25 July 2012, 17:43,
(25 July 2012, 17:32)NorthernRaider Wrote: The chanmces of inteligent revolution died with the foundation of that malignant cancer The Welfare State, as the yanks like to point out " He who gives up some small liberty for some temporary sense of security, deserves neither liberty nor security". As AG points out the sheeple have been bred and brainwashed into feeling the government is their carer and master , naer to be questioned rather that be is true role of servant to the people.

I no longer feel sadness and sorrow when a cop is killed because the police have long since given up policing by consent and being PART of the community, they are now just protectors of the state.

We dont need guns to bring down the government, we dont need violence against the state, its agents or the people, that sort of violence is wasteful and though we may call ourselves freedom fighters to many we would be terrorists. I put it to you that even if we killed 10,000 people it would not affect or bother the ruling elite and the establishment. No Sirs what would work is hitting the establishment in the pocket. Hypothetically if i wanted to bring down HMG ( which i dont cos as faulty as it is I still prefer parliamnentary democracy) I would just disrupt the transport system such as trains, tubes, powers, phone lines, broadband lines, microwave lines, etc anything that disrupts commerce.

if you wanted to hit the establishment, what you have to do is halt the flow of money into the treasury, stop paying taxes(of any form),income tax, council tax, car tax that sort of thing, they might arrest a few people to start with ,but if everyone did it then the jails wouldn't be big enough to hold us all( i hasten to add this is a theoretical reply not that i'm saying we will actually do thisBig Grin)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2012, 18:55,
(25 July 2012, 17:43)bigpaul Wrote:
(25 July 2012, 17:32)NorthernRaider Wrote: The chanmces of inteligent revolution died with the foundation of that malignant cancer The Welfare State, as the yanks like to point out " He who gives up some small liberty for some temporary sense of security, deserves neither liberty nor security". As AG points out the sheeple have been bred and brainwashed into feeling the government is their carer and master , naer to be questioned rather that be is true role of servant to the people.

Good idea BP, but HMG thought of that one a very long time ago. Thats why we have Paye and a petroleum industry that is in collusion with the government!

LS

if you wanted to hit the establishment, what you have to do is halt the flow of money into the treasury, stop paying taxes(of any form),income tax, council tax, car tax that sort of thing, they might arrest a few people to start with ,but if everyone did it then the jails wouldn't be big enough to hold us all( i hasten to add this is a theoretical reply not that i'm saying we will actually do thisBig Grin)

72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580