Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prep kit for travelling
27 July 2012, 10:19, (This post was last modified: 27 July 2012, 10:20 by 00111001.)
RE: prep kit for travelling
(27 July 2012, 10:18)Lightspeed Wrote:
(27 July 2012, 10:03)00111001 Wrote:
(27 July 2012, 07:09)Lightspeed Wrote: [quote='Hrusai' pid='19553' dateline='1343177557']

Hi Hrusai,

I thought of somethig else last night.

If you haven't already got one, apply for a European Health Card, and take it with you ( again photo copies in separate place and at home in UK) You can order one on line here: http://www.europeanhealth.org.uk/

If you're taken ill while in europe showing this card will immediately get you access to local healthcare. Such access is not automatic, and if you're sick, the last thing you need is to have to get to cash machines etc.

LS

Gremlins are back!

Very strange!!!!!

I see what you mean.... Well I don't see actually.

If I reply to your post my original then appears in that thread as if by magic.

Maybe this is how NR works his magic on recovering messages for me?

anyway my post should have read:

Hi Hrusai,

If you haven't already got one, apply for a European Health Card, and take it with you ( again photo copies in separate place and at home in UK) You can order one on line here: http://www.europeanhealth.org.uk/

If you're taken ill while in europe showing this card will immediately get you access to local healthcare. Such access is not automatic, and if you're sick, the last thing you need is to have to get to cash machines etc.

LS

Still not working Huh
From LS:

Quote:Hi Hrusai,

LS
27 July 2012, 10:20,
This is getting boreing,

fourth attempt!!!

Hi Hrusai,

LS
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

27 July 2012, 10:21, (This post was last modified: 27 July 2012, 10:21 by 00111001.)
That worked fine. Wonder if this will show up?
Evidentially
27 July 2012, 10:35,
Ha ha! Bloody computers. Don't you just love them? :-)
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

27 July 2012, 12:05, (This post was last modified: 27 July 2012, 12:05 by Hrusai.)
those damned gremlins!! i think all the talk of conspiracy brings them out o.O

cheers for the links guys.... and yes i tihnk trains are almost definately the way to go...so much less hassle...and as you said, less strict regulations Big Grin

oh and i like your secret convo guys xDD......the gremlins are even getting into private messages!
and that european health card is a great idea, i wonder if it'll get me treated quicker in england too xD
27 July 2012, 12:08,
(27 July 2012, 12:05)Hrusai Wrote: and that european health card is a great idea, i wonder if it'll get me treated quicker in england too xD

No, to get treated quicker you need to be either a prisoner or a gypsy.

I know, I work for the SHA Sad
27 July 2012, 12:19,
thats actually crazy, usually such statements are just bigotry or lord knows what, so im rather surprised to hear that from someone who's in a position to know!

what a country Sad
27 July 2012, 12:21,
Well gypsy's get treated quicker cause they move around a lot, so can slip through the gaps. So there's no waiting list for many procedures if you are a traveller.

Again, prisoners get treated quicker, but it depends on what it is. Toothache? Yeah, you could be waiting a while. Get cancer? you're treated straight away.
27 July 2012, 12:43,
yeah true, i waited 3-4 weeks to get my tooth sorted, had appointment yesterday, have to wait 3 more months for permenant solution....when the pain started it could just been filled, now i have to wait to see if its worth getting a permenant filling....it it hurts before then i have to get root canal Tongue or remove the tooth, bloody great, if i didnt have to wait so long it woulda been fine >:I

hey ho, i can understand gypsy's....not so much prisoners...bastards should suffer, depending on the crime anyway xD