Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ill be gone
31 July 2012, 21:57,
RE: ill be gone
well im stone cold sober and this has really made me smile, i honestly cant tell you guys how much this all means Smile im sure ill be back to normal soon enough, although ill probably be slightly less active than i have been as i now have alot more stuff to doTongue

once again thanks for the support guys!
1 August 2012, 05:31,
I am very pleased that you are back. Kenneth Eames.
1 August 2012, 07:23, (This post was last modified: 1 August 2012, 07:26 by Hrusai.)
well i wont be half as active is the main thing i mean and i might disappear for a few days at a time for a while, but ill still check up Smile
well the worst of its over i think, will just a long time to get used to Tongue
1 August 2012, 07:40,
(1 August 2012, 07:23)Hrusai Wrote: well i wont be half as active is the main thing i mean and i might disappear for a few days at a time for a while, but ill still check up Smile
well the worst of its over i think, will just a long time to get used to Tongue

Sounds like you've gotten through your crisis and that you are now dealing with what needs to be done.

Welcome back.

LS
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

1 August 2012, 07:48,
well i may as well tell everyone what happened, basically my dad announced he was breaking up with my mum out the blue, and whilst i could see it coming for the last few years it was still a bit sudden, especially as its his birthday today and my birthday in like 9 days Tongue....luckily im getting better at coping with things over the last few years but this did kinda knock me for 6 Tongue ended up being very very drunk for about 16 hours xDD...but hey im the man of the house now, gotta look after my mum and sort all the shit out Tongue

so good to be back, Big Grin
1 August 2012, 10:49,
(1 August 2012, 07:48)Hrusai Wrote: well i may as well tell everyone what happened, basically my dad announced he was breaking up with my mum out the blue, and whilst i could see it coming for the last few years it was still a bit sudden, especially as its his birthday today and my birthday in like 9 days Tongue....luckily im getting better at coping with things over the last few years but this did kinda knock me for 6 Tongue ended up being very very drunk for about 16 hours xDD...but hey im the man of the house now, gotta look after my mum and sort all the shit out Tongue

so good to be back, Big Grin

I know what it's like chap. My old dear fucked off on my 21st birthday, whilst I was out celebrating! Puts a bit of a downer on the even when your old man phones up almost in tears.
Thankfully my friends Charlie and Jack came out to play, which helped cheer me up.

Just remember, nowt as weird as folks.

If you need anything then PM me chap.