Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK elections:merely change of management.
2 August 2012, 21:43,
RE: UK elections:merely change of management.
The tories don't have a party any longer. Vote anything but the main three.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 August 2012, 22:03,
UKIPs got my vote, anything that will break the status quo and get us away from the EU and armageddon

3 August 2012, 04:55,
I wanted to vote for UKIP at the last two elections, unfortunately we did not have a Candidate here. Kenneth Eames.
3 August 2012, 08:52,
we dont have any candidates for alternative parties here either...just the boring main three...so i usually vote for an independent.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 August 2012, 11:22,
BP,

Anything but the big three. Obviously pick the best from your choices but not any of the entrenched lying scum.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 August 2012, 11:37,
(3 August 2012, 11:22)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

Anything but the big three. Obviously pick the best from your choices but not any of the entrenched lying scum.

havent voted for any of the main 3 for over 30 years, i always vote for "none of the above"Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.