Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fun Police Strike Again
4 August 2012, 12:01,
RE: The Fun Police Strike Again
you wont get any arguements from me about benefits, i was unemployed for 8 years 1990-1998 couldnt get a job, wanted a job, but couldnt get one, i couldnt even get an interview for a job, i did all the training schemes, NVQ "Wholesaling & Warehousing"-level 1, fork lift licence, all the "restart" courses etc.etc. but still couldnt get a job.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 August 2012, 12:01,
Seeing this post is under "Tools" Benefits are my safety tools at the mo, Back to the topic of knif es me thinks? oops Smile
4 August 2012, 12:14, (This post was last modified: 4 August 2012, 12:14 by Hrusai.)
i must admit i dont mind the idea of benefits, i could've been claiming for the last 3 years, but i havent Tongue unless you count medical bills...technically i was still in education...technically xD....but now times are getting harder im thinking of signing on myself, untill i can find a job Tongue.....at any rate i agree with bp, benefits per se are fine, but people who've never done nothing, they should be shot Tongue...hell i had all sorts of jobs from 13 onwards Tongue
and um knives good xD..thats on topic init?
4 August 2012, 15:03,
(4 August 2012, 12:14)Hrusai Wrote: i must admit i dont mind the idea of benefits, i could've been claiming for the last 3 years, but i havent Tongue unless you count medical bills...technically i was still in education...technically xD....but now times are getting harder im thinking of signing on myself, untill i can find a job Tongue.....at any rate i agree with bp, benefits per se are fine, but people who've never done nothing, they should be shot Tongue...hell i had all sorts of jobs from 13 onwards Tongue
and um knives good xD..thats on topic init?

the old(1960s/1970s) benefit system was ok, you couldnt take out what you hadnt put in!, you had to pay NI and Taxes for 2-3 years before you could make a claim.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 12:39,
(3 August 2012, 22:30)NorthernRaider Wrote: I just want to see a population that is sustainable, in full employment, not recieving any welfare payments and living in a way that does not damage the beautiful island nation we live on. So a ten to twelve million drop would be nice.

I know a man who managed just that. Turns out his methods weren't very popular. He did write a very good book though, "Mein Kampf"
6 August 2012, 13:20,
(6 August 2012, 12:39)00111001 Wrote:
(3 August 2012, 22:30)NorthernRaider Wrote: I just want to see a population that is sustainable, in full employment, not recieving any welfare payments and living in a way that does not damage the beautiful island nation we live on. So a ten to twelve million drop would be nice.

I know a man who managed just that. Turns out his methods weren't very popular. He did write a very good book though, "Mein Kampf"
at least he made the trains run on time!!Big GrinBig Grin