Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uk prepper radio
4 August 2012, 10:56,
uk prepper radio
I know of 2 people who can make this poss, An online prepper radio station with chat box ...For the u.k in the u.k.
I have said I will ask around to see if there is any interest, views and opinions please. Also they said no talk of guns or any thing illegal will be talked about....
4 August 2012, 12:16,
RE: uk prepper radio
well setting up a uk prepper radio for us guys is something we've chatted about quite alot all over the forum, its still a subject of some debate...personally im working on a satellite for radio communications xD...no joke, its really hard Tongue

but yeah would love to hear more about these peoples who can make it happen, how would they plan on doing so, what sort of equipment....im no expert, but im LS would love to hear about this!
4 August 2012, 12:18,
A lap top and mic...I think that's all they use?
4 August 2012, 12:20,
oooh so you mean like an internet radio station, not like a radio communications type thing then ?

setting up radio on the net is easy, my mate did it for about a year before he got bored xD....still its an interesting idea, informative podcasts for preppers out there Big Grin
4 August 2012, 12:34,
IIRC there already is a UK based prepper radio station?

4 August 2012, 12:37,
Is that Royston chap still going?

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
4 August 2012, 12:43, (This post was last modified: 4 August 2012, 12:43 by NorthernRaider.)
Found this in my archive from May
"UK Prepper Podcast Radio Show Hi all,
I am the UK Host of the UK Prepper Podcast Radio Show part of the KPRNDB- Prepper podcast Radio network in the United States.
My next show will air on Friday the 30th at 8pm USA time and 0200 UK time.
Don't worry though as the show is available here to download when you wake up.
http://www.prepperpodcast.com/preppe...Radio-News.php
My guest this week is Andrew Cosgrove from the Combat Survival Training Academy "

Then theres this

http://www.prepperpodcast.com/

4 August 2012, 13:10,
U.k prepper station based in the U.S?????????? and I just clicked that link and,,,What is she saying? lol....I lurv the U.S accent but hers is hard to fathom out. We need English spoken, In the u.k.
How can someone in the U.S know what's goin on here if they don't live here?
mind you and no offence meant but imagine a Goerdie accent doing a redio station...I'd be well miffed lol.
4 August 2012, 13:22,
I'm a Geordie ? Smile and if you look again you will see that at set time they have a Brit section doing stuff for the UK.

4 August 2012, 13:24,
(4 August 2012, 10:56)Prepaday Wrote: I know of 2 people who can make this poss, An online prepper radio station with chat box ...For the u.k in the u.k.
I have said I will ask around to see if there is any interest, views and opinions please. Also they said no talk of guns or any thing illegal will be talked about....

whats wrong with gun's ??????????

b/d