6 August 2012, 10:12,
House for sale in a remote area.
http://www.uistproperty.co.uk/documents/...le_041.pdf

I know where this is and it's gorgeous.
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick
6 August 2012, 10:53,
RE: House for sale in a remote area.
i love it lend me £ 210.000 with 0.00 down and monthy payments of 0.00 for 25 years pleaseBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 August 2012, 10:56,
(6 August 2012, 10:53)Barneyboy Wrote: i love it lend me £ 210.000 with 0.00 down and monthy payments of 0.00 for 25 years pleaseBig Grin

i second that!!

beautiful property, really good price too ^^...if i had the money i may've bought it xD although im fairly set on building me own house Big Grin
6 August 2012, 11:03,
(6 August 2012, 10:56)Hrusai Wrote:
(6 August 2012, 10:53)Barneyboy Wrote: i love it lend me £ 210.000 with 0.00 down and monthy payments of 0.00 for 25 years pleaseBig Grin

i second that!!

beautiful property, really good price too ^^...if i had the money i may've bought it xD although im fairly set on building me own house Big Grin

bugger off its mine Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 August 2012, 11:28,
too far from me, if i had £210K i know the property i can buy down here and its remote too.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 16:55,
i've just had another look at the link, a bit too "contemporary" for me, i like my properties RUSTIC, and the width of the bedrooms! 8ft4 and 9ft7 bit small for us we've got a 6ft wide bed!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 20:00,
If we had the cash we would get it in a shot. It's just down the road from my future mother in laws place, on a sheltered sea loch with all the fish that brings in, ample fresh water lochs for water and fishing within easy strolling distance, plus it's on North Uist. I have a feeling they will include their sea kayaks in the price too.
The Market Stick
6 August 2012, 22:05,
(6 August 2012, 20:00)Morgan Wrote: If we had the cash we would get it in a shot. It's just down the road from my future mother in laws place, on a sheltered sea loch with all the fish that brings in, ample fresh water lochs for water and fishing within easy strolling distance, plus it's on North Uist. I have a feeling they will include their sea kayaks in the price too.

sounds like an idyllic get away, it sure did look like that lake was good for fishing, definately a good remote and wild location, just what ya need....although i do agree with BP bit too contemporary, needs to be either more rustic, or more utilitarian Tongue.....plus it really stands out from the landscape, so would definately draw attention if anyone was bugging out nearby, or even just passing through.....but still its an awesome property for an awesome price!....i hope you can get it Big Grin
7 August 2012, 07:05,
(6 August 2012, 22:05)Hrusai Wrote:
(6 August 2012, 20:00)Morgan Wrote: If we had the cash we would get it in a shot. It's just down the road from my future mother in laws place, on a sheltered sea loch with all the fish that brings in, ample fresh water lochs for water and fishing within easy strolling distance, plus it's on North Uist. I have a feeling they will include their sea kayaks in the price too.

sounds like an idyllic get away, it sure did look like that lake was good for fishing, definately a good remote and wild location, just what ya need....although i do agree with BP bit too contemporary, needs to be either more rustic, or more utilitarian Tongue.....plus it really stands out from the landscape, so would definately draw attention if anyone was bugging out nearby, or even just passing through.....but still its an awesome property for an awesome price!....i hope you can get it Big Grin

Every house stands out there, there are no out of the way locations on the islands so to speak, North Uist has three or four roads on it and all the dwellings are off those. And that design is quite common, the old old places are the black houses and they are amazing, they are low and have walls about four to five foot thick of just stone, they are utterly gorgeous.
The Market Stick
9 August 2012, 09:02,
Morgan, It's a Black house that I would wish to buy if I had the cash. Add two or three acres of land, five if possible, and I would be well satisfied, plus some cash for buying animals. Paradise! Kenneth Eames.