Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
say goodbye to your shotty soon
6 August 2012, 13:55,
RE: say goodbye to your shotty soon
(6 August 2012, 13:43)bigpaul Wrote: since when have TPTB worried about honest people, they bend over backwards for the cons and the immigrants.

true that! even though i know i never do anything wrong anymore i still worry like a bastard whenever i see the police, like literally 1 minute ago i was sitting on my window having a chat with the local plod (real nice guy, known him for years now) but even though i know him and am doing nothing wrong i still get really nervous! its really wierd o.O hey ho, at least im on good terms with the local constabulary Smile
6 August 2012, 13:55,
Ban kn ives, Ban g uns n I will get my petrol run chainsaw ready.......
6 August 2012, 14:01,
(6 August 2012, 13:55)Prepaday Wrote: Ban kn ives, Ban g uns n I will get my petrol run chainsaw ready.......

back to the good old days of pitch forks and flaming torches!
6 August 2012, 14:04,
(6 August 2012, 14:01)Hrusai Wrote:
(6 August 2012, 13:55)Prepaday Wrote: Ban kn ives, Ban g uns n I will get my petrol run chainsaw ready.......

back to the good old days of pitch forks and flaming torches!
you could always use the English traditional weapon..the longbow, even if they ban them they cant stop you making one.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 August 2012, 14:17,
ive always had a thing for longbows Smile been making bows since i was a kid, only now im starting to put some research behind it xD...hopefully ill get me some decent tools soon and actually make a decent one Big Grin
6 August 2012, 14:57,
(6 August 2012, 13:43)Barneyboy Wrote:
(6 August 2012, 13:40)Hrusai Wrote: Gimme your money innit, or ill shank ya!

wtf is that dude?

its ma spork bruv, now hand over the dough!

yeah i really doubt they'll be able to ban all guns, and anyway banning funs will just make more on the street and not actually fix anything, but hurt honest peopleTongue

ha death by spork nice made me giggle

Me too!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
6 August 2012, 16:24,
Someone explained to me once how to get a rifle round to go through a shotty. You need to modify the shell, but that does mean that you can use:
1 - a rifle round that's been fired already (obviously not too damaged to effect trajectories) - which may or may not be traceable to a legally registered firearm
2 - an untraceable round as there's no way that it can be traced back to the individual shotty.

I'm not 100% sure it's viable, and I'm fairly certain I saw something similar on Columbo one time, but could be handy to know at some point.

Plus I really wish these fuckers would learn to shoot properly, I mean how'd you miss with a shot gun (unless you've lopped the end off?)
9 August 2012, 18:47,
(6 August 2012, 13:55)Hrusai Wrote:
(6 August 2012, 13:43)bigpaul Wrote: since when have TPTB worried about honest people, they bend over backwards for the cons and the immigrants.

true that! even though i know i never do anything wrong anymore i still worry like a bastard whenever i see the police, like literally 1 minute ago i was sitting on my window having a chat with the local plod (real nice guy, known him for years now) but even though i know him and am doing nothing wrong i still get really nervous! its really wierd o.O hey ho, at least im on good terms with the local constabulary Smile

Rightly so, you don't actually need to break any laws to get arrested these days. Police have bullshit laws like "disturbing the peace", "public nuisance" and "public order offenses" that are basically code for "we'll arrest you for whatever we damn well please if you give us any reason to want to".
Oh and let's not forget the classic "drunk and disorderly". Which is basically "if you're anywhere other than your home on a saturday night we have the right to arrest you", because they don't actually have to prove you're drunk or disorderly, it's purely down to judgement.

And those judgements are being made by the insecure, jaded cynics that got bullied in school and now want to wield some power in society.