Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uk prepper radio
4 August 2012, 13:25,
RE: uk prepper radio
Will have a good mooch later when kids are in bed x Too much noise going on. My lass has come to visit me and she has picked up the Glasweigen accent, I have to ask her to slow down and speak clearly, I only understand the Lancashire accent lol.
As for guns, I dunno, I suppose they wanna keep everything legal and above board?
4 August 2012, 14:18,
(4 August 2012, 12:37)TOF Wrote: Is that Royston chap still going?

Never heard of him?

4 August 2012, 16:49,
i just clicked on the link, then when i click on UK prepper i get the UK guy talking OVER the American one..then i cant understand either!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 August 2012, 13:52,
(4 August 2012, 14:18)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(4 August 2012, 12:37)TOF Wrote: Is that Royston chap still going?

Never heard of him?

Royston Upson I found the station, not sure if it still operates though.

http://tnsradio.ning.com/

Fridays 7-9pm

He's also got a youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/survivalinst...sults_main

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
5 August 2012, 20:07,
Last I remember hearing of Royston he was trying to set up a "big bug out" for assorted preppers and survivalists to meet up and try out their kit but i'm not sure if it ever got off the ground

He's got a website http://www.survivalinstinctuk.co.uk/ where he sells all sorts of prepping related stuff, 72hr bags and the like. A bit too steep for me but probably handy if you have more money than time.

Some of his vids are very good though, he also seems quite happy to put his head above the parapet
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
5 August 2012, 21:36,
Hmmmm not quitye sure but this could be the same chap who surfaced for a while on SB and was trying to sell survival courses but i dont think anyone there was interested in Bushcraft and fieldcraft type survivalism.

People often get Mainstream Survivalism and Wilderness and Bushcrafting mixed up.

6 August 2012, 19:48,
Could well be. I think he's been on most of the usual sites advrtising his radio show and site at various times over the last couple of years. It's not my cup of tea but if he can make a living out of prepping then good luck to him i guess. £270 for a 72 hour bag is well out of my price range tho, i'm more of a poundshop and carboot prepper myself
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
6 August 2012, 20:23,
(6 August 2012, 19:48)IB1 Wrote: Could well be. I think he's been on most of the usual sites advrtising his radio show and site at various times over the last couple of years. It's not my cup of tea but if he can make a living out of prepping then good luck to him i guess. £270 for a 72 hour bag is well out of my price range tho, i'm more of a poundshop and carboot prepper myself

Me too.