Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A surprise when shopping
13 August 2012, 11:21,
RE: A surprise when shopping
I dont care if TPTB are watching us, they will soon get bored, we are legal, we basically are just insurance geeks taking sensible steps to protect our families against bad time and that SAVES the government money, and we are not interested in politics or revolution or anarchy. Fact is if the GCHQ mob do read the forum and if they have any common sense they will become preppers.

13 August 2012, 14:06,
Hhhmmmmmm, I would have sat in the car park until she left then followed her (at a safe distance obviously) to see what she was up to. Might just be a newby, but it does sound a bit sinister.

Definitely keep an eye out for the car again, and maybe watch what you put out in your bins for a bit. Keep the tin lady sweet, from my dealings with the little old ladies that run shops like that if you're nice to 'em an stay for a chat you can pick up a lot of intel. Nowt better than a nosey neighbour (as long as they're not your neighbour!)
13 August 2012, 17:09,
What causes me the most concern here is the fact that she eats peas and custard! We all know that Spam and custard is a much more healthy meal and one a prepper would never be without!
It is obvious by her blatant 'pea' mistake that she was an undercover agent for the local plod and had not done her homework properly!
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
13 August 2012, 18:14,
anybody starts asking me questions like that, i'd tell her to b##er off and mind her own business!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2012, 12:44,
(13 August 2012, 17:09)Armoured Gideon Wrote: What causes me the most concern here is the fact that she eats peas and custard!

I eat my peas with custard
I learned it when in York
It makes the peas taste funny
But it keeps them on the spork

Big Grin
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?