Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'know you lot snapped at my obesseve hygiene preps WELL !!
10 August 2012, 11:03,
Y'know you lot snapped at my obesseve hygiene preps WELL !!
Aye yer buggers, you lot poo pooing me about my " excessive" approach to hygiene in the retreat.

Read on and bloody learn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-down.html

10 August 2012, 11:20,
RE: Y'know you lot snapped at my obesseve hygiene preps WELL !!
hey never but you down!!Big Grin
10 August 2012, 11:37,
NR,

She didn't seek treatment. AFter an event there is no treatment to seek and we would probably be forced to do what she does so why does that make a difference to your hygiene plans. This just doesn't support your views. Which I agree with btw. Hygiene will become vitally important
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 August 2012, 12:58,
thats just stupid, she was ignorant, any one of us on this site would look for antibiotics, or ideally have them ready and properly clean and sterilise any wound!

only thing i dont agree with is going totally mental on cleaning every single surface of where you live, and sterlising it all everyday Tongue
10 August 2012, 13:35,
she should have at least seen her GP, for anti biotics and a tetanus shot!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 August 2012, 15:47,
Shame she died but I can understand about her worry about the dog.
As for her DIY first aid.
She must have been potty not to get an animal bite treated properly.

10 August 2012, 15:49,
(10 August 2012, 15:47)Paul Wrote: Shame she died but I can understand about her worry about the dog.
As for her DIY first aid.
She must have been potty not to get an animal bite treated properly.

she could have said it was a stray that bit her which then ran off! silly woman, i havent got much time for Doctors normally but i would make an exception for this.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 August 2012, 16:11,
(10 August 2012, 11:37)Skean Dhude Wrote: NR,

She didn't seek treatment. AFter an event there is no treatment to seek and we would probably be forced to do what she does so why does that make a difference to your hygiene plans. This just doesn't support your views. Which I agree with btw. Hygiene will become vitally important

She assumed that because she had been bitten by the Rottie before that she would be resistant to any bugs in its bite, my point is that their are preppers who think that because they are familiar with their animal friends they will be resistant in some way to being blitten, clawed or licked. She could have survive a societal collapse but then died because she thought her pet could not pick up or harbour any infections that could kill her. Tiddles or Fido may be your pride and joy, but if tiddles has just being chewing on an infected bird, bitten by a rat it killed or fido had been scoffing rotting bits of some dead critter then comes home and jumps up to giive you a good licking/ walks across the food prep surfaces or playfully claws at you , you could die.

10 August 2012, 16:29,
(10 August 2012, 16:11)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(10 August 2012, 11:37)Skean Dhude Wrote: NR,

She assumed that because she had been bitten by the Rottie before that she would be resistant to any bugs in its bite, my point is that their are preppers who think that because they are familiar with their animal friends they will be resistant in some way to being blitten, clawed or licked. She could have survive a societal collapse but then died because she thought her pet could not pick up or harbour any infections that could kill her. Tiddles or Fido may be your pride and joy, but if tiddles has just being chewing on an infected bird, bitten by a rat it killed or fido had been scoffing rotting bits of some dead critter then comes home and jumps up to giive you a good licking/ walks across the food prep surfaces or playfully claws at you , you could die.
after an event, changes will have to be made granted. if you get bitten-well you pretty much will have to take your chances without any medical supplies. as for tiddles..she will have to earn her keep and take care of the resident rat population, i think most cats after an event will become feral anyway. as for fido he will have to remain on the premises as a watch dog and guard dog and will only go out under supervision, all stray dogs will have to be shot on sight, in any case our dog is not allowed to lick us..anytime, she is a pet not an animated dolly.Big Grin
10 August 2012, 16:37,
Pays to check up on your vaccinations though.
Tetanus jabs are so easy to get.

As for post event, our dawgs will be treated as one shot throwaways.
Only let loose if all else fails.
Their value to me is as a deterrent not as fur coated razor blades.