Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Walk Find (Squeamish Content Warning)
11 August 2012, 18:43,
RE: Dog Walk Find (Squeamish Content Warning)
probably not, unless the farmer decides to report it and knowing farmers its not worth their time, as we know the Plods dont bother investigating crimes (only 40% of crimes are followed up-remember?) unless its something they can get an arrest for without too much effort.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 August 2012, 18:59,
(11 August 2012, 18:43)bigpaul Wrote: probably not, unless the farmer decides to report it and knowing farmers its not worth their time, as we know the Plods dont bother investigating crimes (only 40% of crimes are followed up-remember?) unless its something they can get an arrest for without too much effort.

to be honest just shooting at them with a shotgun will send enough of a message Tongue make him shit his pants, he wont be doing it again!
11 August 2012, 20:09,
Recording it and investigating it are two different things. Recording means it is remembered.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 August 2012, 17:02,
farmer might remember it, but i doubt if he'll report it to Plod, he's got better things on his mind and not a lot of time to do it, around here there too busy trying to cut grass for silage and get it dried and stored before we get the rain back again to worry about some little scroat.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 August 2012, 22:44,
Good news, two little sods with airguns have been caught red handed and passed to the police.
A neighbouring farmer spotted their lamping.

13 August 2012, 00:14,
(12 August 2012, 22:44)Paul Wrote: Good news, two little sods with airguns have been caught red handed and passed to the police.
A neighbouring farmer spotted their lamping.

yay! little buggers deserve it Big Grin
13 August 2012, 08:52,
Airguns are clearly too easy for these little sods to get. We need something done.

I wonder what that will be?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 August 2012, 09:29,
It annoys me that some selfiosh wasteful dickhead is denuding BPs area of good wild free food, and intruding on his turf for no positive benefit. Its the sort of action that makes farmers turn against hunters.

13 August 2012, 09:34,
What a waste of meat and sheer brutality...ALTHOUGH....If I had found the rabbits and wasn't so squeamish, I would have taken the rabbits and skinned them for their pelts/fur.....Sorry but its free and being an addicted prepper, those pelts would have came in handy one day?
If the scenario had been different and the s..t had hit the fan, we would have been rubbing our hands with glee at such a find.
13 August 2012, 09:54,
(11 August 2012, 18:43)bigpaul Wrote: probably not, unless the farmer decides to report it and knowing farmers its not worth their time, as we know the Plods dont bother investigating crimes (only 40% of crimes are followed up-remember?) unless its something they can get an arrest for without too much effort.

your right its not worth the time , all you get from plod is we will look into it!!! and they never do ! i find that blasting a shot gun off scares the crap out of any little nob head killing for the fun off it !! not that i would do such a thing!!!