Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spy drones over britain??
12 August 2012, 11:19,
Spy drones over britain??
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rants.html may be preppers/survivalists are on the list too??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 August 2012, 11:55,
RE: Spy drones over britain??
I'm not worried.
Skynet of the Terminator films has to start somewhere so why not with drones.
With so many CCTV and satellites looking down on us it's a bit pointless worrying about it anyway.

It's also cheaper to train people to fly them than train, feed, than pay a pucker pilot.
It also costs less for the aircraft. £68million for a Typhoon, £3 million to train a jockey for one.
£3 million for a drone and a job opportunity for all those unemployed computer gaming youths.
So cost effective to buy, cost effective to fly.

Worried about them falling on your head? Why? You'd probably stand more chance being decked by a rouge pigeon than one of these things.
13 August 2012, 14:34,
Hhhmmmmmm, made in Israel...

I'd be more worried about the millions of CCTV cameras we have pointing at us.
13 August 2012, 14:42,
The establishment ( or enemy as most people see em ) prolly gets more info from your credit card purchases and where you fill up at than they will from drones, but either way the net of repression is tightening around us.

13 August 2012, 15:45,
(13 August 2012, 14:42)NorthernRaider Wrote: The establishment ( or enemy as most people see em ) prolly gets more info from your credit card purchases and where you fill up at than they will from drones, but either way the net of repression is tightening around us.

they'll get bored with my credit card, the last things i bought were a pack of 50 lighters, and i always fill up at our local garage.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.