Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOB...Bug out bandana
14 August 2012, 10:04,
RE: BOB...Bug out bandana
(14 August 2012, 09:52)Prepaday Wrote: Now I know why I pictured him...Had another idea from that pic for the bandana...thanks Smile
My friends all laughed at me when I said I could write the worlds longest rhyming poem written in English by a single person....I did..Although I am gutted that TGBOR no longer have a section for worlds longest poem Sad
My friends laughed when I said I could invent a board game, which I did, just for fun, "Doing porridge" taking the rip out of the prison system) my mates used to beg me to bring the game around on a girlie Friday night!
My friends laugh at all my wacky ideas but as they say..He who laughs last.....
One day I will do something to make a difference.. I WILL DAM IT !!!!!!

well if you dam the thames that'll make a difference!

lol, bad i know but i could resist lol

haha worlds longest poem, sweet Big Grin...may have to fight ya for that title Big Grin

doing porridge hahaha, ok that sounds cool, if we have a SUKnet camp out, bring it!

they call you wacky, i call you visionary Smile

lol, glad that pic helped lol, you do draw inspiration from the oddest of things dear Big Grin
14 August 2012, 10:41,
Y'know those various coloured bows that celebs, gay rights activists, breast cancer campaigner types wear, Well why cannot preppers wear a very small green paracord bow on a lapel ?

14 August 2012, 10:47,
a lot of preppers and bushcraft types wear paracord bracelets(as i do) wouldn't that do?? to sheeple its just a bracelet..they wouldnt know any different..they go around with sh1t in their eyes anyway!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2012, 11:14,
(14 August 2012, 10:47)bigpaul Wrote: a lot of preppers and bushcraft types wear paracord bracelets(as i do) wouldn't that do?? to sheeple its just a bracelet..they wouldnt know any different..they go around with sh1t in their eyes anyway!Big Grin

even i wear a paracord bracelet, not the normal sort though, just a single length wrapped three times around my left wrist, and fastened with the metal bit from a hair band Big Grin...i reckon the paracord bracelet is probably the most universal prepper item thats visible and worn 24/7...although other types do wear it too Tongue
15 August 2012, 09:26,
Almost finished the bandana...Well I say banadana but it resembles a cross between a bandana and something a greek woman wears on her head, I need a sewing machine.
I will post a vid later on.
I have to admit, the hat is not how I expected it to turn out but the idea is fab.
It is a hat come water carrier come first aid kit and I have 30 meters of fishing wire in there...How? All will be reveled later.
As I said, I KNOW the hat would have turned out a lot better if I had used a sewing machine...Please guys...when you watch the vid...NO LAUGHING......Smile