Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRANCE - Amiens is hit by 'urban guerrilla warfare'
15 August 2012, 16:27,
RE: FRANCE - Amiens is hit by 'urban guerrilla warfare'
I think I need to buy more arrows and see if I can get some caltrops made !!! Smile

How many chavs will a 17 inch crossbow bolt fired from a 150 bow pass through Smile, Yeah i know they aint as fast as foxes but no one complains when one bags a brace of chavs.

15 August 2012, 17:27,
good thing about x bows is they cant here them coming
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
15 August 2012, 17:28,
Having an ASBO is an achievement with some of the young uns nowadays... o levels, A levels are so uncool, you're nothing until you are tagged and have an ASBO.
My daughter received an alcohol, a drug and a sexual councilor because she went wayward...What a waste of time and tax payers money, If I threatened to smack her she would say "You can't hit me, I will get the police involved."
She used to truant school because she could get away with it, countless pointless meetings and plenty of sympathy and molli cuddling my daughter and to what use? No bloomin use at all !
Some of the parents that I see at the school are druggies, Swearing and screaming at their kids, Kids are scruffy and covered in nits...Who's fault is it going to be when the kids grow up, stealing and selling drugs like their parents do? The police have no powers as such, The courts are to lenient...Prisons are full to bursting point, The whole system fooking stinks !
Bring back REAL prisons, Bread and bloody water and locked up 24/7...No platstations, day release, sweets, crisps, cigs, pop...The list goes on...MAKES ME SICK !
15 August 2012, 17:39, (This post was last modified: 15 August 2012, 17:42 by Hrusai.)
(15 August 2012, 16:27)NorthernRaider Wrote: I think I need to buy more arrows and see if I can get some caltrops made !!! Smile

How many chavs will a 17 inch crossbow bolt fired from a 150 bow pass through Smile, Yeah i know they aint as fast as foxes but no one complains when one bags a brace of chavs.

just get a welder and 4 nails! easy homemade caltrops Smile
or go really easy and wind 2 bits of wire together! ...or just nick the wire from a barbed wire fence and save yoself the hassle xD

[Image: 220px-Caltrop_from_Vietnam_1968.jpg]
(15 August 2012, 17:28)Prepaday Wrote: Bring back REAL prisons, Bread and bloody water and locked up 24/7...No platstations, day release, sweets, crisps, cigs, pop...The list goes on...MAKES ME SICK !

real prisons? nah i got a muuuuuchhhh better idea!

go old school, sell the care of prisoners to russia, let them keep em cooped up in the middle of siberia Big Grin pay 40 quid per prisoner per month, cheap as chips, and if they escape, well for walking thousands of miles of siberian wastes, i think they'd deserve their freedom xD

oh and drug councillors dont work, they are idiots, i had one a few years back Angel i was so charming and well spoken she took anything i said as true! was quite funny xD
15 August 2012, 17:56,
Good idea about Russia Hrusia Smile
15 August 2012, 19:23,
Be careful what you wish for. Remember that Siberia had thousands of political prisoners. You know them, the ones that didn't agree with the state and the state dealt with them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 August 2012, 19:30,
What, there's no political prisoners in the UK?
No one is being held without charge on TPTB behest?
No "rendition"?
http://ftacwatch.blogspot.co.uk/
15 August 2012, 22:56,
Didn't say there was no political prisoners but in Siberia there were thousand of people just like us. Big mouths and a strong idea of what is right.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 August 2012, 23:03,
Couldn't agree more.
I'm just waiting for the internment camps to be set up here for housing all the free thinkers in the UK.
Wonder if G4S will be staffing them?
16 August 2012, 09:46,
Hey if Labour gets back in they still intend to push for the right to lock "" Enemies of the state"" up for up to 90 days without charge or representation.