Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF are the yank gummint planning for ???
5 October 2012, 13:13,
RE: WTF are the yank gummint planning for ???
I cudnt agree with you more CFM ........the yanks have it ALL in place ........800 "fema" camps ready to throw their own into ......I rekon it will start in St.Lois first as its a huge. Black city , or maybe in L.A with blacks and hispanics .......they had iraq trained combat forces "training" with the LAPD a while back .....trying out the rolling road blocks ........as you say CFM we will see this on an unpresidented scale ........LOCKDOWN USA 2012 is here very fucking soon friends .
5 October 2012, 15:47,
How would our government react to a lock down in the states?
What would be the implications for all those U.S. citizens on British soil?
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 October 2012, 15:53,
(5 October 2012, 15:47)Ghost Wrote: How would our government react to a lock down in the states?

never mind the yanks, what is the implication for us? would UK govt. follow suit?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 October 2012, 15:55,
(5 October 2012, 15:53)bigpaul Wrote:
(5 October 2012, 15:47)Ghost Wrote: How would our government react to a lock down in the states?

never mind the yanks, what is the implication for us? would UK govt. follow suit?

That's what I meant when I asked, 'How would our government react to a lock down in the States' BP
5 October 2012, 15:59,
(5 October 2012, 15:55)Ghost Wrote:
(5 October 2012, 15:53)bigpaul Wrote:

That's what I meant when I asked, 'How would our government react to a lock down in the States' BP

sorry, you got me confused with the "implications for US citizens on British soil?" bit, sod the yanks, what about the British citizens?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 October 2012, 16:08,
Maybe I should write a bit clearer BP, the words sound right in my head but often come out different on the forum.
Does anyone know of any moves within British government to set up plans or the infrastructure for a possible 'lock down' in the UK in the near or far future?
5 October 2012, 18:35,
ditto again ! cfm...... but they might have bought all the ammo to geet our bad bad arse nr after checking out his posts........bastards
5 October 2012, 19:28, (This post was last modified: 5 October 2012, 19:30 by Scythe13.)
Maybe it could be because they are fighting a war in the middle east, and it makes financial sense to buy ammo in bulk now, because they are going to be deploying those crazy quick firing guns as anti RPG devices. I think they're called Metal Storm, or something like that.
Could even have been a 'stealth' injection of cash into the American monetary system.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 October 2012, 19:57,
i think your p s is on the money S13
5 October 2012, 20:27,
no...sorry guys....these 200 million rounds of i think which are "hollow point" ammo.......are NOT for use in the army ( a different force altogether with a separate budget too) over in the far east/Iraq etc , no these were ordered by the DHS (department of homelands security) which ONLY patrol/ look after the States only. not sure if there order would boost their already screwed economy either.....i personally think they will be lucky to get 20 cents for their dollars soon !! when in the future you have the US army and their whole police forces/state troopers etc merging into one to form the US POLICE FORCE then they are really in the SHIT <then they might use the SAME BULLETS/ammo.