Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROC post map
17 August 2012, 09:21,
ROC post map
so you never know what situations you may find yourself in PSHTF and you may need a secure out of sight place to sleep for the night, and in this eventuality knowing bunker locations is a great thing, so i found a map containing all known abandoned roc posts across england! wether its just something you print out, or if its something you mark down on your maps, its certainly good knowledge to have Smile

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?t=h&ie...e1cf5062cd
17 August 2012, 09:45,
RE: ROC post map
no bunkers around here, the local ROC posts are just that...a POST in the ground.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 August 2012, 09:53,
(17 August 2012, 09:45)bigpaul Wrote: no bunkers around here, the local ROC posts are just that...a POST in the ground.

unfortuneatly more than a few are totally wrecked, but if you click on each marker you can get more info, and a little bit of research will show you which ones are still structurally sound, although most have a couple inches of rainwater in Tongue but then again some are perfectly fine, you can even buy them occasionally for about 20k Smile
17 August 2012, 18:11,
Check those urban exploration links I posted up a while back Hrusai - they have a whole section dedicated to ROC posts.

ROC Posts
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
17 August 2012, 18:27, (This post was last modified: 17 August 2012, 18:28 by Barneyboy.)
me likey likey Big Grin
so wot the score on the law about looking around these
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 August 2012, 19:18,
90 % plus of the network have been filled in or dug up Sad

17 August 2012, 19:24,
(17 August 2012, 19:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: 90 % plus of the network have been filled in or dug up Sad

oh poo they nick all my funSad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 August 2012, 19:46,
One just up the road from me, The map won't let me go up the dirt track Sad
17 August 2012, 19:52,
well although alot have been filled in, there are still more than a few disused ones and ones that are in decent nick Smile