Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAUTIONARY Alert, Israel prepping for war, issuing BOBs and caches
18 August 2012, 23:25,
RE: CAUTIONARY Alert, Israel prepping for war, issuing BOBs and caches
I'm just thinking "dirty" as I've not got a lot of confidence in someone dropping instant sunshine for the first time and getting the timing right.
Besides, who knows who's got what over there?
Considering the Japanese fallout for the reactors going global, I'm in a bit if a 'wonder about it' mood.

19 August 2012, 00:54,
As per usual though - someone drops an egg in the middle east and they're out on the streets of Britain rioting about it or setting fire to a flag outside an embassy....anybody who tries any of that shit this time -if it does kick off - should be arrested and handed over to the israelis to allow them to deal with it - their own way.

I'm sure the streets wouldn't be full for long...
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
19 August 2012, 07:26,
Better still, put IDF on our streets for a couple of weeks and black out the media.
That way we won't clutter up the courts. It'll also help with job opportunities.

19 August 2012, 09:10,
As northernraider said air strikes will be useless against any nuclear sites. However Iran will then be forced to strike back. Thus causing USA to come to Israel rescue. the USA will then bomb Iran back to the stone age and get limited troops on the ground to destroy all military underground sites. We will end up with a new afganistan to go with the old one which will have fallen apart by then. Add to this Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and of course Pakistan.

Anyone fancy £10/litre of diesel. I think I will buy a bike.
19 August 2012, 10:58,
(19 August 2012, 09:10)rburnsrich Wrote: As northernraider said air strikes will be useless against any nuclear sites. However Iran will then be forced to strike back. Thus causing USA to come to Israel rescue. the USA will then bomb Iran back to the stone age and get limited troops on the ground to destroy all military underground sites. We will end up with a new afganistan to go with the old one which will have fallen apart by then. Add to this Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and of course Pakistan.

Anyone fancy £10/litre of diesel. I think I will buy a bike.

never mind £10 per litre, if the US army gets their hands on the oil, it will be NO oil!Tongue i think you'll need that bike.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.