Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dangers of Pods
17 August 2012, 08:55,
The Dangers of Pods
We looked at little sleep pods a while ago I'm thinking.
Then, today I see this.

Looks like a typical sheeple mistake but worth a mention.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/lo...cue_fumes/
17 August 2012, 09:12,
RE: The Dangers of Pods
jesus, whilst im sorry it happened, what a fuckwit Tongue...almost beggars belief Tongue
17 August 2012, 09:47,
not long ago there was a Yorkshire family that died after they took one inside a tent! it looks like a common thing
17 August 2012, 09:50,
they keep putting out warnings every summer " dont take BBQ's in tents" ditto Pods!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 August 2012, 09:58,
not as dangrous but gas camp stoves warn about using them indoors , make sure theres plenty of ventilation
17 August 2012, 10:06,
Oooh nasty, poor devils, just waiting for that communist rag that ran the story to try and make a campaign out of it. I hate the Northern Echo.

17 August 2012, 10:20,
(17 August 2012, 09:58)Tigs Wrote: not as dangrous but gas camp stoves warn about using them indoors , make sure theres plenty of ventilation

Not related to CO but I was wild camping many years ago when my mate tried to light a campingaz lamp in his little tent. We were all outside by the fire and just watched as his tent suddenly glowed bright yellow, followed by him flying out through the entrance backwards with various parts of his anatomy smoldering. His tent disintegrated but he escaped with just singed hair, no eyebrows and plenty of burn holes in his clothes

Looking back if could have been serious but at the time we thought it was hilarious.

Those were the days Smile
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
17 August 2012, 10:26,
lmao yep could have been worse but still funny
18 August 2012, 11:55,
Many things that everyone knew a few decades ago are forgotten in the modern world. People make mistakes and they pay for it. Feel sorry for those that are caught up in it because someone else has done something stupid.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin