Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Shows it's true colours
17 August 2012, 22:10,
US Shows it's true colours
US said today "that it did not believe in diplomatic asylum". (AFP news)
So there we have it.
Centuries of diplomatic tradition swept away in an instant.
All because they aren't getting their way.

17 August 2012, 22:12,
RE: US Shows it's true colours
(17 August 2012, 22:10)Paul Wrote: US said today "that it did not believe in diplomatic asylum". (AFP news)
So there we have it.
Centuries of diplomatic tradition swept away in an instant.
All because they aren't getting their way.

god forbid, its upon us.

any preps you need to make, do so quickly i fear little time remains.
17 August 2012, 23:16,
ive just sorted my bob after being on the phone with the girlfriend, seems i have most things, just need a few more bits of food and im all set, everything is looking very dangerous at the moment

Arab Spring
Syrian Civil war
South African strikers massacre
French "youth" riots

and thats just 4, theres a lot more going on the media wont tell us about because there afraid the mass population would be frightened and start panic buying and possibly riot again but on a much larger scale
17 August 2012, 23:59,
im going to have to make do with my limited supplies and gather what i can together Tongue
18 August 2012, 06:54,
never believed in the 2012 predictions but in genesis i states that the world will end with earthquakes, flooding, volcanic eruptions, wars, civil unrest etc all on the increase!!! Nostradamus also said that two old enemies would join together to rule! erm! Cameron and Clegg ?
18 August 2012, 09:00,
Something I read....
The UK govt is so hypercritical. Remember the guy who was arrested in the north west a couple years back for apparently plotting to blow up parts of Manchester? The UK granted him asylum due to the fact his human rights would be breached in his native country. He is now walking our streets.
The Locherbie bomber who they released from Prison on humanitarian grounds, then sent back home to Libya to a hero's welcome. Only to live a great life for a few years in a luxury villa.
Many many more instances out there, UK Autistic man held in a US prison for hacking the Pentagon, the Govt ran part of it's election campaign on getting this guy home, since being elected they have done nothing.

This person has a point don't ya think?
18 August 2012, 12:37,
yep he does
18 August 2012, 13:47,
the more you read the more distrusting and paranoid you'll be, theres so much to condemn and show up TPTB, carry on reading and you'll find your perception of the government getting worse and worse, information is power, and the internet sure is powerful.
18 August 2012, 14:34,
sheep don't know how to use the internet though,we are getting closer to shtf and there are a lot of people who are going to die, if you think about it, if people start getting "gathered" and put in camps, after a while it will be rife with disease and crime, thats if it truly hits the fan
18 August 2012, 14:45,
aint no one putting me in no camp, sooner get a knife in the ribs than force me to go somewhere i dont want to be,

but since the "event" seems to be a slow descent into madness, when do we bug out? if its a sudden catastrophe we'd leave immediately, but for something like this, what do?...actually im going to start a thread on this.