Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
racist rant against white people by passenger on London bus
21 August 2012, 20:53,
RE: racist rant against white people by passenger on London bus
in my honest opinion, people are scared now more than other, because you say anything wrong about any race of people, or even where they come from, your deemed as being a racist, but it is one rule for one, and one for another. thats why i just keep myself to myself and keep my mouth shut
21 August 2012, 21:16,
Personally I think neither should have been charged. neither did anything but rant and clearly ranting isn't against the law. What gets people up in arms and the reason racism is increasing is the fact the white person get prosecuted while the black does not.

Two white guys rob a black guy. Its a racially motivated crime.
Two black guys rob a white guy, kick him in the head and say 'Kill the white bastard' and that is simple assault.

That is why it is worse now than it was 10 years ago and I blame the Government. It is easier to start there because it is usually their fault.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 August 2012, 21:58,
Me, I believe in equality for all, I hate everyone who is not a prepper Smile

22 August 2012, 13:56,
this woman has now been questioned by Plod, dont know if she has been charged yet.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 August 2012, 17:14,
I think anyone should be allowed to rant and say what they like without fear of prosecution.
It's an idea I may send to the goverment, I think I'll call it 'Freedom of speech'
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
22 August 2012, 17:31,
i think you can forget "freedom of speech", we'll have the thought police next! we're not allowed "golliwogs", we're not allowed to wear crosses, nursery rhymes with black sheep are not allowed any more, hell even "Noddy" isnt allowed to sleep with "Big Ears" anymore cos it might upset some moslem/ do gooding/ pc/ jobsworth.( #delete as appropriate)Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 August 2012, 18:18,
Watch Equilibrium... shows what the country will become if we keep on banning things
22 August 2012, 18:42,
(22 August 2012, 17:31)bigpaul Wrote: i think you can forget "freedom of speech", we'll have the thought police next! we're not allowed "golliwogs", we're not allowed to wear crosses, nursery rhymes with black sheep are not allowed any more, hell even "Noddy" isnt allowed to sleep with "Big Ears" anymore cos it might upset some moslem/ do gooding/ pc/ jobsworth.( #delete as appropriate)Angry

Which one of us had a signature of:-

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Very apt words, but it needs a slight amendment:

If you want a vision of "our" future, imagine "the powers that be" stamping on a human face - forever.