Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
racist rant against white people by passenger on London bus
21 August 2012, 09:48, (This post was last modified: 21 August 2012, 09:48 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: racist rant against white people by passenger on London bus
(21 August 2012, 09:34)rburnsrich Wrote: Do you really want her to be charged? She is a looper who people probably find funny and disgusting in equal measures. She should be forgotten about and let go back to her lonely life. Any police time wasted in this is time not spent catching thugs who rob little old ladies.

Although the little old lady would still get robbed and speeding fines go up instead.

The white female racist who did exactly the same racist outburst was trackled down, arrested, tried and imprisoned, so should this black racist , but with the sadded proviso she should be sent back to Jamaica to live with her parents.
(21 August 2012, 09:39)bigpaul Wrote: so you want a WHITE woman to go to prison and get her kids taken into care but you dont want a BLACK woman to suffer the same fate?? one law for one and a different law for the other is it?? the laws are there for ALL and everyone should be treated the same irrespective of colour...but then i've always said..THE LAW IS AN ASS!!Big Grin

She should also be deported.

21 August 2012, 09:53, (This post was last modified: 21 August 2012, 10:02 by rburnsrich.)
Never did I say I wanted a white women to go to jail. I don't know what the white women said or done. However if it was similar to what the loony did on the bus I don't think that she should have been charged or sent to prison.

How many white proud English men/women have Irish blood. Although I haven't contacted the Irish government I don't think they would want any back(except Wayne Rooney). Nationality is a state of mind nothing more.

21 August 2012, 12:18,
(21 August 2012, 09:53)rburnsrich Wrote: Never did I say I wanted a white women to go to jail. I don't know what the white women said or done. However if it was similar to what the loony did on the bus I don't think that she should have been charged or sent to prison.

No you did not say anything, it gets bit daft here sometimes, for your information this is the reference person some are talking about.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
21 August 2012, 12:51,
Ya pretty equal. Apart from the little boy watching his mother being a scum bag.
21 August 2012, 13:21,
(21 August 2012, 12:51)rburnsrich Wrote: Ya pretty equal. Apart from the little boy watching his mother being a scum bag.

like i said...1 law for the whites and another for everyone else...i knew someone who used to say " you get nothing unless your a "bald, black, lesbian"Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 August 2012, 13:25,
personally i think the white woman was alot worse, the black woman was just having a rant, whereas the white woman was pissing people off and when asked nicely she just got vicious and aimed it at specific people as opposed to aiming it at a general race (although she was doing that too) she was also swearing in front of various kids, and that is not cool.

so while i agree that the black woman should be brought into custody and charged with something or other, i think the white woman was definately worse Smile
21 August 2012, 13:30,
i think your both so wrong, both of these "ladies" should be charged, the white one was and the black one should be. as far as i am concerned they are as bad as each other and should have kept their gobs well and truly shut.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 August 2012, 15:00,
There are two things I cannot stand, ethnics and racism !!!!! ? Smile

21 August 2012, 18:35,
Bloody mobile phones. Day was people could have a decent rant on a bus or train & nobody batted an eye except to have a laugh at them. We are also so easily offended nowadays. Keep the prisons for real criminals. Nearly every bus in Glasgow used to have at least one drunk on it raving at the world,we used to call that entertainment. Nobody got hit = no issue. I hate modern society , feckin facebook generation
21 August 2012, 20:18,
(21 August 2012, 13:25)Hrusai Wrote: personally i think the white woman was alot worse, the black woman was just having a rant, whereas the white woman was pissing people off and when asked nicely she just got vicious and aimed it at specific people as opposed to aiming it at a general race (although she was doing that too) she was also swearing in front of various kids, and that is not cool.

so while i agree that the black woman should be brought into custody and charged with something or other, i think the white woman was definately worse Smile

I totally disagree. At no point does the white woman ever stand up or try to appear physically intimidating in any way. The black woman stands up repeatedly with her eyes wide open and popping out like a woman deranged as if she's about to attack somebody. I've seen hundreds, possibly thousands of videos of fights/attacks caught on camera (I find it quite fascinating to analyze) and right about 1:12 of the black woman video is where physical violence will usually start. I expected her to at least shove someone and was pleasantly surprised, but she is clearly the most intimidating of the 2.

Whereas in the other video, the moment where any kind of violence is most likely is at 1:10, when simply at hearing the partial word "nig-" a black guy stands up out of his seat, DROPS HIS BAG, and is moments away from sucker punching a woman with her baby on her lap (at 1:14 he positions his body to throw a cheap right hand and pulls away at the last moment as others gesture to stop him).

Don't get me wrong, what the white woman is doing is disgusting and I think she should face criminal charges and have the courts seriously think about whether she's a fit mother, and that would be the case with or without the racial element. But she's also clearly drunk and hiding behind her son feeling invincible because nobody will attack her in front of her son. She was right, I don't think anybody would've gestured for the black kid to stop if she didn't have her kid, and I'm pretty sure she'd have been sucker punched.

But if you're going to use the word "viscious" about either of them, it would have to be the black woman in my eyes. She was clearly the more passionately racist/enraged/intimidating of the 2, and that's really not somebody I want walking the streets of England.

Food for thought - the white woman is racist on a train and at least 5 people react to her in a way we can hear or see. The black woman is racist on a train and everybody stays dead still ignoring her, only the chap standing up in the leather jacker even turns his head to look at her. There is much more fear and tension apparent there