Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derelict Exploration (West Yorkshire)
22 August 2012, 15:24,
RE: Derelict Exploration (West Yorkshire)
Try a local photography forum, I find a lot of interesting leads from places like that and although many people don't like giving away the direct locations of such places, they do usually leave some sort of clue either in their descriptions or in the photos themselves. Failing that and ruling out traveling to your nearest town or city then derelict exploration may not be an immediate concern for you.
29 August 2012, 14:25,
RE: Derelict Exploration (West Yorkshire)
(21 August 2012, 15:28)00111001 Wrote:
(21 August 2012, 14:40)Velius Otsoa Wrote: Hi everyone, I was curious as to whether anyone here (preferably in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area) would be interested in joining me to visit and explore various derelict/abandoned buildings? I think hands-on experience in this kind of environment is extremely useful to those with a survival mind set. Please feel free to PM me or leave a reply here, all are welcome but please understand these places are often highly dangerous.

Dude, if only you lived near Southampton! I've been looking for someone to indulge in a little bit of urban exploration with me, but as soon as people see that the site isn't always open to the public they generally change their minds Sad

There are some great reports on the urban exploration forum, and some brilliant places to go exploring. I think if you're up north you have much more to chose from than we do down here.

If you do go please post up pics etc here!

hayy seriously if you lived nearer chester i would definitely be tagging along!