Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment
24 August 2012, 11:03,
RE: Home counties southerners are their attitude to the environment
Dont get how anyone can afford to live on benefits,been in and out of work for the past year,majority of people my neck of the woods who are on it duck and dive and are scum.Feel sorry for the normal people who are stuck on benefits as the jobcentre offer no help with getting training to help you back on your feet.
24 August 2012, 11:11,
it is possible to EXIST on benefits, have done it myself but you have to watch every penny.you dont eat out, you cant afford to run a car and you cant afford to go to the pub.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 11:14,
I have a daughter with spesh needs and the money she gets is unreal, more than my benefits plus some, I then get carers allowance for looking after her..looking after my own child? You wouldn't believe it eh?
24 August 2012, 11:17,
(24 August 2012, 11:03)Metroyeti Wrote: Dont get how anyone can afford to live on benefits,been in and out of work for the past year,majority of people my neck of the woods who are on it duck and dive and are scum.Feel sorry for the normal people who are stuck on benefits as the jobcentre offer no help with getting training to help you back on your feet.

Ordinary tax payers who lose their jobs get a pittance back from the taxes direct and indirect that they pay, the scrounging scum can make a cosy living on the full benefits package, plus black market shopping, dodgy diesel, smuggled baccy, holidays paid for by children in need, free school meals, discounted or free college places, no council tax to pay, do gooders and social workers helping them out even interest free lones.

24 August 2012, 11:57,
"money cant buy you manners"....www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2192886-Money-buy-manners-How-residents-wealthy-village-abused-workers-road-closures.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 16:40,
I'm all for scrapping the benefit system and starting again. You get out what you put in. Simple!
I've been in full time employment (various jobs) since I was sixteen, the NHS must owe me a tummy tuck, face lift and breast enlargement...oops, scratch out that last one! And I should still have enough left over to convalesce on a Carribean island somewhere.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
24 August 2012, 18:36,
As I explained a while back to BP in a PM, I've paid thousands of pounds in income tax and NI since I left school and started work, But when I actually NEEDED help from the state in 2000 they refused point blank to help. But if I was an illegal immigrant who has never paid tax or some 16 year old tart who could not keep her legs closed they are entitled to all sorts of assistance. The Welfare State AND the NHS are not fit for purpose.

24 August 2012, 18:43,
(24 August 2012, 18:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: As I explained a while back to BP in a PM, I've paid thousands of pounds in income tax and NI since I left school and started work, But when I actually NEEDED help from the state in 2000 they refused point blank to help. But if I was an illegal immigrant who has never paid tax or some 16 year old tart who could not keep her legs closed they are entitled to all sorts of assistance. The Welfare State AND the NHS are not fit for purpose.

i've got to agree with that, the welfare system and the NHS have been tampered with so much by successive governments that they now dont resemble anything like the original systems that were set up in 1948. they have been bu##ered about so much in an effort to get the chav and immigrant vote that they are no longer "fit for purpose"!Angry