Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEADLINE STORY Daily Mail Today SURVIVALISTS
23 August 2012, 17:00,
RE: HEADLINE STORY Daily Mail Today SURVIVALISTS
I'm not seeing their logic

They're concerned about a financial meltdown so they sell their main asset (the house) and convert it into fiat money where they leave it for over a year while they do this trip. If a true financial collapse occurs they will be left with lots of novelty toilet paper.

They want to be more self sufficient so they move into a tiny boat that can't hold useful amounts of water, food or fuel so they are totally dependent on supply chains and then deliberately head to a country that is already suffering from serious financial troubles that are likely to get worse before they get better.

I smell a book or video deal.

But to NRs point, it's good to see the mainstream media report the story without a tin-foil-hat-wearing bias.
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
23 August 2012, 18:34, (This post was last modified: 23 August 2012, 18:37 by Nemesis.)
(23 August 2012, 15:51)bigpaul Wrote: there is 1 thing coming on a forum having a chat with like minded people...but at the end its all a "Virtual" world...until we meet at a RV none of us knows what the others look like, its completely another thing putting your whole life on film for ALL to see!

Nothing virtual about internet, I mean for example look at that young couple in Mexico who were killed just because they posted on face book or some other internet blog about how bad drugs gangs in Mexico were or something,

before they knew it they were taken from their home, to a bridge rope tied around their feet, and then belly’s cut open and they were tossed over the bridge to hang for all to see, last thing they saw was there innards passing over there face. Nope no such thing as virtual internet.

Same applys here, it is not the members we need worry about, well not all anyway, its the other.
I found the story: some of you might not like the pic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nline.html
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
23 August 2012, 18:45,
(23 August 2012, 18:34)Nemesis Wrote: I found the story: some of you might not like the pic.

I could enjoy doing that to members of the Labour Party.

23 August 2012, 19:05,
(23 August 2012, 18:45)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(23 August 2012, 18:34)Nemesis Wrote: I found the story: some of you might not like the pic.

I don’t talk politics, but as far as I am concerned it’s just a pantomime, they all on the money boat and care not about the condition they leave it in after they are done.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
23 August 2012, 19:07,
(23 August 2012, 19:05)Nemesis Wrote:
(23 August 2012, 18:45)NorthernRaider Wrote:

I don’t talk politics, but as far as I am concerned it’s just a pantomime, they all on the money boat and care not about the condition they leave it in after they are done.

Cant disagree with that statement at all, i prolly wouldnt shed a tear if the whole 640 of them got blown up.

23 August 2012, 19:21,
(23 August 2012, 18:34)Nemesis Wrote:
(23 August 2012, 15:51)bigpaul Wrote: there is 1 thing coming on a forum having a chat with like minded people...but at the end its all a "Virtual" world...until we meet at a RV none of us knows what the others look like, its completely another thing putting your whole life on film for ALL to see!

Nothing virtual about internet, I mean for example look at that young couple in Mexico who were killed just because they posted on face book or some other internet blog about how bad drugs gangs in Mexico were or something,

before they knew it they were taken from their home, to a bridge rope tied around their feet, and then belly’s cut open and they were tossed over the bridge to hang for all to see, last thing they saw was there innards passing over there face. Nope no such thing as virtual internet.

Same applys here, it is not the members we need worry about, well not all anyway, its the other.
I found the story: some of you might not like the pic.

oh well, have it your own way, i know what i mean!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.