Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Third World War
24 August 2012, 11:30,
RE: The Third World War
(24 August 2012, 11:24)Tigs Wrote: we attacked Iraq and Afghanistan but not all Muslims attacked us !! only the extreme Islamics did

the "extremists" were the only ones that ATTACKED us but the other moslems did nothing to stop them, nor will they say anything against them, "Your either for us or against us" in my book-there is NO middle ground in a war!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 13:11,
Who are they attacking? Normal everyday innocent people? Men,women and children, It matters not if you are Christian, Muslim, Catholic, Wars kill normal, innocent people, They say they only attack army bases etc..pppfftttt...what ever !
ww1&2..Normal houses in the city and country got bombed. If you were to have a legal vote here whether we stick our noses in and go to war with ANY country, I bet 80% of the people would say NO.
nOT OUR DOING WARS...BLOODY GOVERNMENTS.
24 August 2012, 13:15,
(24 August 2012, 13:11)Prepaday Wrote: Who are they attacking? Normal everyday innocent people? Men,women and children, It matters not if you are Christian, Muslim, Catholic, Wars kill normal, innocent people, They say they only attack army bases etc..pppfftttt...what ever !
ww1&2..Normal houses in the city and country got bombed. If you were to have a legal vote here whether we stick our noses in and go to war with ANY country, I bet 80% of the people would say NO.
nOT OUR DOING WARS...BLOODY GOVERNMENTS.

how true, do you notice NO politicians son or daughter is allowed (or encouraged) by their parents to join the services and go to war?Tongue bloody hypocrites!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 13:28,
Except Prince Harry and he's in a rush to go back...Wouldn't be me.....
24 August 2012, 14:36,
(24 August 2012, 13:28)Prepaday Wrote: Except Prince Harry and he's in a rush to go back...Wouldn't be me.....

thats just my point...Prince Harry is not a politicians son.
24 August 2012, 14:41,
The article does say

" I realize that there are many people out there who have natural and conditioned inclinations towards the hatred of Muslim nations. There are also just as many people out there who are inclined to distrust the intentions of the government of Israel. Both sides make good points on occasion, and both sides also have a tendency to get lazy, painting with a ridiculously broad brush and blaming all the woes of the world on one side or the other so that they don’t have to think through the complexities of globalism and the one world technocratic club, or accept that “Al-Qaeda” is not the biggest threat to peace and stability. It’s much easier to convict an entire race, or an entire religion, than it is to comprehend the mechanizations of an elite minority that plays both sides off each other.

Whatever side you may favor, simply know that in the end the sides are irrelevant. We could argue for months about who is just, who is right, who was there first, etc. Again, it’s irrelevant. What does matter, though, are the potential consequences of an exponential conflict in the region, which no one can afford.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
24 August 2012, 14:47,
Fighter jets seen attacking Allepo..on sky news now !!!
24 August 2012, 14:49,
Has it begun?
http://news.sky.com/story/976703/syria-j...ear-aleppo
24 August 2012, 14:51,
nope, just the Syrian military bombing the SH1T out of their OWN people!
24 August 2012, 14:53,
http://news.sky.com/story/976393/syria-w...tervention