Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Third World War
24 August 2012, 15:06,
RE: The Third World War
Talk, Talk, Talk! its all just rhetoric at the moment.("if you do this, then we'll do that...well THIS hasnt happened yet).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 15:08,
Many things haven't happened yet, it doesn't stop us prepping for them though!
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
24 August 2012, 15:12,
Someone is doing more than talking...Like the pilots of those fighter jets.
24 August 2012, 15:14,
i'll worry about WW3 WHEN it happens not before, we prep for all eventualities anyway, from sickness all the way up to total war, so i'll not let the mouthings of politicians get in the way, their all full of C##p anyway, dont forget there is an election looming in the states! Prepaday: they are Syrian Pilots bombing Syrian Towns...its a Civil war and none of our business.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 15:16,
Oh...I got aa bbbit ppppanickie there......Just starting to pack my BOB anyways, got one today Smile
24 August 2012, 16:47,
well, at least thats a start, no need to bug out just yet!Big Grin
25 August 2012, 01:04,
(24 August 2012, 10:14)Tigs Wrote: just a thought during ww1 and ww2 anyone thought of as the enemy (Germans and Italians ) living in the uk were interned , if there is a ww3 who would they intern ? Iranian and if backed by Russia and china them too or all Muslims ?

There were a lot of Italians living here in Northern Ireland oddly enough and guess what was done with them? They were rounded up and imprisoned on a ship in Belfast Lough.

The worry I have is that my wife, an ethnic Russian (but not a Russian citizen), would be targeted. Maybe me too. And our kids taken off us. Same would apply to every single marriage between British citizens and Russians or Chinese.
25 August 2012, 06:34,
(25 August 2012, 01:04)cryingfreeman Wrote:
(24 August 2012, 10:14)Tigs Wrote: just a thought during ww1 and ww2 anyone thought of as the enemy (Germans and Italians ) living in the uk were interned , if there is a ww3 who would they intern ? Iranian and if backed by Russia and china them too or all Muslims ?

There were a lot of Italians living here in Northern Ireland oddly enough and guess what was done with them? They were rounded up and imprisoned on a ship in Belfast Lough.

The worry I have is that my wife, an ethnic Russian (but not a Russian citizen), would be targeted. Maybe me too. And our kids taken off us. Same would apply to every single marriage between British citizens and Russians or Chinese.

those interned during ww1 ww2 were nationas of enemy countries , but not there spouses or children , they were deemed as british
25 August 2012, 07:49,
if war breaks out then i shall consider all bets off, fuck any laws, fuck anyone who tries to stop me, ill be getting ready for some serious shit, if china, russia and the middle east all wanna destroy america, they'll be going through europe and england to do so, and that will not be pretty Tongue i can only assume most of europe will weigh in with america, we'll obviously (and wrongly) weigh in with america to Tongue

i can see this crisis rapidly becoming teotwawki Sad

oh and great article AG Big Grin
25 August 2012, 07:55,
I saw an horrific video of dead children, oldest must have only been 6 years old, I don't know who did it, rebels or the govt. Who ever it was it's wrong, so wrong, Kids with their faces blown off, Is this what a civil war is about? Killing as many folk as poss? These kids weren't rebels, weren't the govt, They were kids...
If the U.S or U'K stick their nose in, they are wrong, If they do nothing, They are wrong....
Stop the planet, I wanna get off!