Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Third World War
25 August 2012, 08:13,
RE: The Third World War
(25 August 2012, 07:55)Prepaday Wrote: I saw an horrific video of dead children, oldest must have only been 6 years old, I don't know who did it, rebels or the govt. Who ever it was it's wrong, so wrong, Kids with their faces blown off, Is this what a civil war is about? Killing as many folk as poss? These kids weren't rebels, weren't the govt, They were kids...
If the U.S or U'K stick their nose in, they are wrong, If they do nothing, They are wrong....
Stop the planet, I wanna get off!

you and most other rational people Tongue

lets make a moonbase and go live there lol
25 August 2012, 09:46,
(25 August 2012, 07:49)Hrusai Wrote: i can only assume most of europe will weigh in with america, we'll obviously (and wrongly) weigh in with america to Tongue

dont count on that there would only be a few that would uk being one of them , most of Europe joined NATO for selfish reasons, just look at the nations that are the bulk of forces in Afghanistan

2001:

United States United States - 135,000
United Kingdom United Kingdom - 10,500
Australia Australia -1,550
Afghanistan Northern Alliance - 46,800
Uzbekistan Uzbekistan - 1,200

present NATO – ISAF (129,469)

United States United States – 90,000
United Kingdom United Kingdom – 9,500
Germany Germany – 4,701
Italy Italy – 3,986
France France – 3,279
Poland Poland – 2,420
Romania Romania – 1,800
Spain Spain – 1,596
Australia Australia – 1,550
Turkey Turkey – 1,272
40 other countries
25 August 2012, 09:51,
(25 August 2012, 09:46)Tigs Wrote: dont count on that there would only be a few that would uk being one of them , most of Europe joined NATO for selfish reasons, just look at the nations that are the bulk of forces in Afghanistan

interesting figures, definately seems as though they just jump on whatever bandwagon is most beneficial, but hey look at those countries in previous conflicts, werent much different Tongue
25 August 2012, 09:54,
(25 August 2012, 07:55)Prepaday Wrote: I saw an horrific video of dead children, oldest must have only been 6 years old, I don't know who did it, rebels or the govt. Who ever it was it's wrong, so wrong, Kids with their faces blown off, Is this what a civil war is about? Killing as many folk as poss? These kids weren't rebels, weren't the govt, They were kids...
If the U.S or U'K stick their nose in, they are wrong, If they do nothing, They are wrong....
Stop the planet, I wanna get off!

in parts of the world were civil war breaks out it quickly reverts to tribal loyalties not political , not just the middle east but in Africa , just look at places like Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Rwanda and even Kenya ,and also it happens in Europe the former Yugoslavia for one

cant see it happening in Britain, except for racists going nuts
25 August 2012, 10:00,
Civil war in Britain would see the population revert to the old nationalities , English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh, then they would come down to clan/tribal ties i.e Cornish, Devonian, Northumbrian etc.etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 August 2012, 10:04,
hah, can just imagine goin toe to toe with ya BP
25 August 2012, 10:10,
(25 August 2012, 10:04)Hrusai Wrote: hah, can just imagine goin toe to toe with ya BP

you will have the edge on me...your only a young wippersnapper...i'm 64 years youngBig Grin not that i feel my age...and compared to some i feel healthy and fit, maybe i'd have life experience over youth!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 August 2012, 10:12,
(25 August 2012, 10:10)bigpaul Wrote: you will have the edge on me...your only a young wippersnapper...i'm 64 years youngBig Grin not that i feel my age...and compared to some i feel healthy and fit, maybe i'd have life experience over youth!Tongue

can just imagine "Chief Big Paul of the Devonians" lol

spose i am young Smile although i'd rather have more experience tbh lol
25 August 2012, 10:15,
(25 August 2012, 10:12)Hrusai Wrote:
(25 August 2012, 10:10)bigpaul Wrote: you will have the edge on me...your only a young wippersnapper...i'm 64 years youngBig Grin not that i feel my age...and compared to some i feel healthy and fit, maybe i'd have life experience over youth!Tongue

can just imagine "Chief Big Paul of the Devonians" lol

spose i am young Smile although i'd rather have more experience tbh lol

"Chief Big Paul of the Devonians!"Big Grin i like itBig Grin
25 August 2012, 10:21,
(25 August 2012, 10:15)bigpaul Wrote: "Chief Big Paul of the Devonians!"Big Grin i like itBig Grin

might have to get you a badge made up lol