Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mathews Mission Craze
28 August 2012, 15:25,
RE: Mathews Mission Craze
(28 August 2012, 13:46)Paul Wrote: One thing that has always interested me though.
In the field, how do you compound owners change a frayed or broken string or bus cable?

You dont, thats the one major drawback, a double drawback ( pun intended) you have to go home and fix it, providing you have a bow press, or you have to go to the archery shop and have it restrung.
Thats why I went the comprimise route of buying cheaper budget bows with few fiddly bits and a steel wire, if it breaks i will throw it away, or fix it later when I get chance. but at £45 a time these basic Barnett bows do the job well enough.

28 August 2012, 16:27,
(28 August 2012, 15:25)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(28 August 2012, 13:46)Paul Wrote: One thing that has always interested me though.
In the field, how do you compound owners change a frayed or broken string or bus cable?

You dont, thats the one major drawback, a double drawback ( pun intended) you have to go home and fix it, providing you have a bow press, or you have to go to the archery shop and have it restrung.
Thats why I went the comprimise route of buying cheaper budget bows with few fiddly bits and a steel wire, if it breaks i will throw it away, or fix it later when I get chance. but at £45 a time these basic Barnett bows do the job well enough.

I would like to put that to a test over 20 yards and see what happens, I don't think they will be up for the task, 10 yard yes ok for small game.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
31 August 2012, 03:21,
How to adjust the draw length and draw weight Mathews Mission Craze.

Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ