Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
24 August 2012, 15:05,
RE: father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
(24 August 2012, 14:27)Prepaday Wrote: I'm trying so hard not to swear and lose my cool...How feckin ridic! Soft arsed Britain, sick off it. A friend of mines just said ...

Just walked out of HMV behind a lad who activated the alarms on leaving.. He then starts to peg it down the street so I call out to the security guard and start to run after shoplifter.. I got to the corner to find no trace of security guard behind me ( note..very FAT security guard ) so I peg it back to shop to find out where he is and he's doing absolutely NOTHING !! So I say " come on, I know where he's gone " and he replies " sorry love we're not allowed to chase them for insurance purposes.. We could fall and get injured " !!!!! WTF

She phoned HMV manager and he said that this is right....I wonder if this is the same for Asda...Fancy robbing a few tins of corned beef as it is too expensive to buy....

i no corn beef bloody price, used to be a cheap way to get meat not any more
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 August 2012, 16:05,
This country is backwards. Sick of the innocent getting in trouble,but its ok to be a toerag. My mate got mugged at knife point, they nicked the guy who did it, he was 19,on his 93rd arrest in 3 years and not been jailed, when will they realise the only cure for these people is a shotgun under the chin? This case in the dm reminds me of the passanger on the train who chucked the fair dodger off the train only to be arrested.
24 August 2012, 17:15,
the time of the vigilante is coming Tongue

only so much shit even the sheeple can take!
24 August 2012, 18:19,
Can we please note that the group of older lads that surrounded the poor boy accused him of being racist... which implies that the group of lads were non-white.

Can you imagine the furore if a group of white lads surrounded a 12 year old black/asian kid, tried to force him to kiss their feet and then shot him 3 times with an airgun?

But when non-white kids do it to a white kid, the racial undertones are barely even mentioned... God help this country
24 August 2012, 18:22,
didnt you know...in this multi cultural nirvana..only whites can be rascist...non whites are just "mis- understood".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 18:28,
to be perfectly honest i think the skewed perception of what racism is really contributes to racism against blacks and other non white people i bet if any kind of racism, white to black, black to white, was all punished in the same way and equally frowned upon, there would be alot less overall racism around, skewing it toward one side just makes the other side feel like its unfair and blame the side its skewed toward Tongue
24 August 2012, 18:34,
if rascist means putting your own people/race/religion/tribe first then i'm a rascist, its me and mine first and everybody else second, i think thats only human nature and will be more so post SHTF!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 18:39,
i dont think thats racist myself! racism is an unfounded attack on someone purely based on the fact they arent the same as you, putting you and yours first is just natural, what everyone does or at very least what they should do!
24 August 2012, 18:45,
(24 August 2012, 18:39)Hrusai Wrote: i dont think thats racist myself! racism is an unfounded attack on someone purely based on the fact they arent the same as you, putting you and yours first is just natural, what everyone does or at very least what they should do!
yes, but if i said what i have just written, to some petty "jobsworth" i WOULD be called a rascist for saying that much.
24 August 2012, 19:04,
(24 August 2012, 18:45)bigpaul Wrote: yes, but if i said what i have just written, to some petty "jobsworth" i WOULD be called a rascist for saying that much.

unfortunately i think your right Sad