Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
25 August 2012, 19:25, (This post was last modified: 25 August 2012, 19:32 by Nemesis.)
RE: father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
(24 August 2012, 18:45)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 August 2012, 18:39)Hrusai Wrote: i dont think thats racist myself! racism is an unfounded attack on someone purely based on the fact they arent the same as you, putting you and yours first is just natural, what everyone does or at very least what they should do!
yes, but if i said what i have just written, to some petty "jobsworth" i WOULD be called a rascist for saying that much.

[Image: 14cz5up.jpg]
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
25 August 2012, 19:41,
(24 August 2012, 18:39)Hrusai Wrote: i dont think thats racist myself! racism is an unfounded attack on someone purely based on the fact they arent the same as you, putting you and yours first is just natural, what everyone does or at very least what they should do!

That may be your definition of a racist but I can assure you it is not one shared by plod or HMG
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 August 2012, 07:58,
Was it not Enoch Powell who made a speech on this subject? He got moved on by the 'powers that be'. Can't have someone giving the serfs advanced warning of what's really happening can we?
27 August 2012, 08:51,
(27 August 2012, 07:58)iaaems Wrote: Was it not Enoch Powell who made a speech on this subject? He got moved on by the 'powers that be'. Can't have someone giving the serfs advanced warning of what's really happening can we?

it was Enoch Powell who made the "rivers of blood" speech...it could still happen!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2012, 21:29,
Winston churchill in one of his books wrote warnings about multi culturalising the UK

27 August 2012, 23:27,
The difference between all those and the traitors we have in power now is that they were patriots.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 August 2012, 11:30,
(27 August 2012, 23:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: The difference between all those and the traitors we have in power now is that they were patriots.

the difference is that they were true blue ENGLISHMEN and proud of their country, this lot(by that i mean Labour, con and lib dems) are all Europhiles and are happy to sell their country off for what they can get.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 August 2012, 13:54, (This post was last modified: 28 August 2012, 13:55 by Paul.)
Is there such a thing as a patriotic politician, anywhere?
Even our military can't field a decent leader who isn't a politician.
In the words of Private James Frazer (Dad's Army) "We're all doomed"

Who's blood by the way, Englishmen or "other"?