Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That stinks
25 August 2012, 10:34,
RE: That stinks
Who in their right mind would hide in a storm drain? Me....If everyone thought eww, not going in there, I will be safe Smile
Less folk the better in my opinion, Let the outside world fight coz I will be taking nothing to do with it, I would rather hide for a month or 2 in a dirty smelly storm drain than live UP ABOVE LIVING WITH THE SMELL OF ROTTEN CORPSES !
25 August 2012, 10:37,
(25 August 2012, 10:34)Prepaday Wrote: Who in their right mind would hide in a storm drain? Me....If everyone thought eww, not going in there, I will be safe Smile
Less folk the better in my opinion, Let the outside world fight coz I will be taking nothing to do with it, I would rather hide for a month or 2 in a dirty smelly storm drain than live UP ABOVE LIVING WITH THE SMELL OF ROTTEN CORPSES !

depends on the situation, would rather sleep in an attic than a stormdrain, but if a stormdrain if the only hidden enclosed place to hide, you can bet your ass ill be kipping inside it too!

but as a last resort its good to have locations of possible places to sleep, storm drains included!
25 August 2012, 10:38,
(25 August 2012, 10:29)Prepaday Wrote: Short term? Could be a month or so once all the looting has fin and all the muppets die off! I thought about the gases and would a torch be o.k to use?
Cooking would be a prob..cold beans it is then Sad
Does anyone know where I could get a plan of the storm drains in Lancashire?

that would depend on the time of year ! depends on weather or not it would flood , but saying that there are people how have lived for years in storm drains and light fires and cook in them too but make sure they are storm drains and not just a clean part of a sewer or boom lol
25 August 2012, 10:40,
Is there some sort of counter you can buy that measures the gas count?
25 August 2012, 10:41,
a lighter and a dose of insanity!
25 August 2012, 10:42,
(25 August 2012, 10:32)Hrusai Wrote:
(25 August 2012, 10:24)Tigs Wrote: yeah its a storm drain prepperday , would be easy to use them for short term hiding but not ideal for long term as has been said what happen if there is a storm , but throwout history sewers have been used to travel through unseen just make sure you have protective clothing and gas mask , methane can build up in sewers its silent, odorless and deadly

and flammable
[Image: evil_smiley_small.png]

i think we are turning you into a monster ,or have we just awoken it from the dark sideBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
25 August 2012, 10:43,
(25 August 2012, 10:37)Hrusai Wrote:
(25 August 2012, 10:34)Prepaday Wrote: Who in their right mind would hide in a storm drain? Me....If everyone thought eww, not going in there, I will be safe Smile

depends on the situation, would rather sleep in an attic than a stormdrain, but if a stormdrain if the only hidden enclosed place to hide, you can bet your ass ill be kipping inside it too!

but as a last resort its good to have locations of possible places to sleep, storm drains included!

storm drains are different to normal drains they are designed to take away excessive water to stop flooding the only problem is we dont have main in the uk

gas detectors yep google
25 August 2012, 10:43, (This post was last modified: 25 August 2012, 10:45 by Hrusai.)
(25 August 2012, 10:42)Barneyboy Wrote: i think we are turning you into a monster ,or have we just awoken it from the dark sideBig Grin

i think you've awoken my dark side lol i used to be insane about fire, once had a hole in my jeans, filled it full of deoderant and lit it, end results, because the jeans had lots of small holes in, all of the deoderant caught and my trousers exploded, whilst wearing them xD...oh did i mention this was on the school bus lol
(25 August 2012, 10:43)Tigs Wrote: storm drains are different to normal drains they are designed to take away excessive water to stop flooding the only problem is we dont have main in the uk

gas detectors yep google

also it doesnt say what gas!
25 August 2012, 10:45,
exploding trousers i like it funny as fuck
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
25 August 2012, 10:47,
(25 August 2012, 10:45)Barneyboy Wrote: exploding trousers i like it funny as fuck

its on youtube somewhere apparently video is still floating around my old secondary school...i sure did leave a legacy of mayhem there lol