Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That stinks
8 September 2012, 13:13,
RE: That stinks
(7 September 2012, 23:41)Hrusai Wrote:
(26 August 2012, 17:03)Metroyeti Wrote: Steal a boat. More I look into bol the more sensible my boat idea is becoming

well population density and distance from large population centres in the uk is horrible Tongue is very hard to find a decent place a reasonable distance away thats far from lots of people Tongue....one way americas alot better, easier to go into the wilds and be far from people Smile

depends where you look, plenty of places for me to hide where they dont see a car for weeks(excluding the postie), my area has reasonably low population away from any cities and the coast.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2012, 13:21,
RE: That stinks
(8 September 2012, 09:23)NorthernRaider Wrote: FYI many other people have thought about nicking boats, so huge numbers of boat owners have now fitted concealled GPS trackers to their vessels in the same way plant hire companies do to their JCBs and Genny sets.

if im nicking a boat i think the world will be too fucked for anyone to bother with gps devices Tongue...and i certainly wouldnt be stealing a boat pre shtf, buying one possibly, but not stealing one Tongue

but still handy info mate, i didnt realise it was that common practise to do that with your boat Smile