Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF writer programs
25 August 2012, 13:36,
PDF writer programs
Has anyone any knowledge of FREE PDF creating software I can download, some of the prepper groups and families I interact with to share research and articles have gone over onto only sending stuff in PDF format for the sake of commonality. I want to convert the 2012 version of my Preppers Guide into PDF but every place I've looked they either charge you for the program or download all sorts of unwanted search engines, adware, and other garbage onto your PC at the same time as giving you the PDF writer.
Anyone seen a clean unadulterated basic PDF program anywhere?

NR

25 August 2012, 13:48,
RE: PDF writer programs
I use this one and haven't had any problems

http://www.dopdf.com/
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
25 August 2012, 14:11,
Gracias, Danke, Merci, Thank You, Cheers.

25 August 2012, 19:32,
CutePDF allows you to use any word processor or graphics program then print selecting the 'PDF' printer.
Word, Works, Open Office, anything. Select print and what comes out is a PDF document.

25 August 2012, 21:11,
(25 August 2012, 19:32)Paul Wrote: CutePDF allows you to use any word processor or graphics program then print selecting the 'PDF' printer.
Word, Works, Open Office, anything. Select print and what comes out is a PDF document.

i tried CUTe PDf cos i used to have it before i broke my last PC, but when i tried it this week its host also insists it downloads various search engines, adware progs etc so i stopped the download.

25 August 2012, 21:50, (This post was last modified: 25 August 2012, 21:52 by Ukprepper88.)
Http://www.majorgeeks.com/GIRDAC_Free_PD...d6522.html try this one
The website that the links for also has a support forum (link is top right of this download page) so if you have any troble with this one there should be someone who can help... Hope its ok
25 August 2012, 22:08,
Thanks guys the one reccomended by Ib1 worked fine.
NR

26 August 2012, 11:35,
I use PrimoPDF and NitroPDF, they output as print options.

Ter