Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's doing my head in now grrrr
29 August 2012, 09:28,
RE: He's doing my head in now grrrr
I reported her to the council, they said phone RSPCA...RSPCA said they are there to protect birds not harm them. Going to phone pest control but no doubt I will just be asked to pay for pigeon spikes/repellents and stuffSad Will let you no how I get on.
29 August 2012, 09:31,
if the council actually DID their job they could order her to stop feeding the birds, it sounds like this is an ENVIRONMENTAL issue not a bird protection one, but then i've found in the past RSPCA are a bunch of fools!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 August 2012, 09:58,
A girl has just died after developing a disease spread by wild bird shit that was being deposited on her house roof and garden.

29 August 2012, 10:01,
Was this in the paper? news or something, do you have any more info please? Smile
29 August 2012, 10:50,
It was in the news over the last few days but I cant remember where I read it, Maybe the daily Mail or ITn news

29 August 2012, 14:33,
There are two general licenses that allow landowners and authorised persons to kill birds IF NON LETHAL METHODS HAVE FAILED.

To prevent serious damage or disease. (wlc-gl04)
http://www.naturalengland.org.uk/Images/...-24149.pdf

To preserve public health or public safety (wlc-glo5)
http://www.naturalengland.org.uk/Images/...-24150.pdf

(Species list and methods that can be used are included in the licences, example situation – feral pigeon fouling causing public health risk, non lethal methods have failed)

Only applicable for land owners, appointed persons, and pest controllers.