Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's doing my head in now grrrr
26 August 2012, 10:21,
RE: He's doing my head in now grrrr
People draw the line in different places. As long as he doesn't blab and actively do things then it is not an issue. Next time he is watching football, or his hobby, tell him he seems very obsessed with it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 August 2012, 10:22,
@P.B....I pick up language quickly and I'm keen and willing to learn. Why should I expect them to learn English in their own country? This is what angers me about a lot of ex pats, moaning they can't talk the lingo..grrrrr.
@IB1...He's skinny so not much meat Smile
26 August 2012, 10:26,
(26 August 2012, 10:22)Prepaday Wrote: @P.B....I pick up language quickly and I'm keen and willing to learn. Why should I expect them to learn English in their own country? This is what angers me about a lot of ex pats, moaning they can't talk the lingo..grrrrr.
@IB1...He's skinny so not much meat Smile

thats what pis##s me off with the immigrants, they come here and accept all the handouts but cant be bothered to learn English we have to employ translators at huge cost.if i went to live in France i would expect to have to learn French..if only the basics.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 August 2012, 10:31, (This post was last modified: 26 August 2012, 10:32 by Prepaday.)
Da, oui ,si, ja, ne,...I think I would do o.k Smile
And of course...naam Arabic but not letting on how much I can speak, you might all get the wrong idea lol
26 August 2012, 10:37,
muckey bucket silver plateSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 August 2012, 10:39,
@BB...Say again..not really just explain, I'm a bit dim lol ...muckey bucket silver plate?
26 August 2012, 10:42,
its french
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 August 2012, 10:42,
Del boy lol...gotcha now lol
26 August 2012, 10:49,
All joking aside, SD makes a good point.

It is one thing him taking the micky out of you but if he also chats to his mates about it taking the piss then although they might laugh with him at the time, if an event did occur they would remember their mates nutty wife/girlfriend who was into storing food and the like and be round your house in a flash.

It's definitely worth pointing out to him that although he might find it humourous you would appreciate it if he didnt mention it to friends and family, or anyone else for that matter
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
26 August 2012, 11:17, (This post was last modified: 26 August 2012, 11:17 by Hrusai.)
(26 August 2012, 10:49)IB1 Wrote: All joking aside, SD makes a good point.

thats the thing about SD, he always makes good points ^^
(26 August 2012, 10:31)Prepaday Wrote: Da, oui ,si, ja, ne,...I think I would do o.k Smile

didnt know you spoke slovene xD