Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's doing my head in now grrrr
27 August 2012, 14:02,
RE: He's doing my head in now grrrr
(27 August 2012, 10:53)bigpaul Wrote: i have these 2 motto's (about storing food) :1. "its no good on the supermarket shelves(it's better on my shelves) and 2. " buy it when you SEE it not when you NEED it"( when you need it you've already run out of it)!Big Grin

Part 2 is my wife's philosophy to a tee.
That's why we never run out of anything (Yet).

28 August 2012, 00:32,
Just keep doing what your doing u have children to think of as well you sound a strong willed lady so don't let other people get you down
You are the driving force in your realationship So keep going Smile
How did your hunting trip go ?

Bd
28 August 2012, 08:45,
It went well, I only had an air rifle with the range of 1 cm lol, I would have faired better with a shot gun Smile
28 August 2012, 11:27,
(28 August 2012, 08:45)Prepaday Wrote: It went well, I only had an air rifle with the range of 1 cm lol, I would have faired better with a shot gun Smile

1cm? is that a misprint? break barrel? sounds like you need a new main spring!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 August 2012, 13:12,
Problem is those darn rabbits never stay still and don't hold little targets up to aim at. Big Grin

Ho hum. I wish I'd been paid 10p for everyone I've missed. Blush
By now I'd be a VERY rich man! Wink

28 August 2012, 18:18,
The air rifle I had..pppfffttt. I may as well hid behind a bush with a rock in my hand ready to clock it one. For some reason I had it in my head that a rifle (coz it's a gun) would have a range of at least an arcre...Maybe I watch to much T.V?
My friends shot gun had a bigger range than the A.R . An air rifle is o'k if ya wanna lie there all night and hope one comes close but give me a shottie any day Smile
I honestly thing my sling shot has a bigger range than the A.R Sad
28 August 2012, 18:25,
Prepaday, you dont say what kind of air rifle it is or what make! it sounds very much like you have a duff one or one that has had its time and is worn out...like i said in a previous post it probably needs a new mainspring if its a break barrel. i've got air rifles and none are like yours, my BSA Meteor was useless until i had a new mainspring fitted and now its perfect.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 August 2012, 18:29,
I have no idea what rifle it was, The scopes were bob on, I just think I expected to much, Kinda thought all guns fired really long distances, I reckon it had a firing range of 30 meters at a guess, I'm poop with measurements.
28 August 2012, 18:33,
(28 August 2012, 18:29)Prepaday Wrote: I have no idea what rifle it was, The scopes were bob on, I just think I expected to much, Kinda thought all guns fired really long distances, I reckon it had a firing range of 30 meters at a guess, I'm poop with measurements.

30 metres is about right for bunny hunting any more than that and you wont get a clean kill.i wonder if the scope has been"Zeroed in", if the scope isnt right then you will miss by a mile every time.
28 August 2012, 18:39,
I never got chance to find out, my friend was popping them off first with his shot gun, I had a few random shots at trees etc and hit them all where I was supposed to Smile I'm hoping to buy his air rifle next week but have no idea where I can go shooting around here, I dunno if I can even have a practice in my garden as there are no solid walls, I may have to build a small one?The old lady next door will go mental as the noise will scare of the dammed pigeons that she feeds all day everyday grrrrrr