• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm defo buying some masks !
27 August 2012, 22:05,
I'm defo buying some masks !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djgsg8pik...re=related
27 August 2012, 22:55,
RE: I'm defo buying some masks !
You got young kids at home prepaday?
Ever tried to make a kid keep a mask on 24/7? It ain't easy.
Besides what mask are you going to buy? Fiber, Disposable cartridge?
Fiber masks are good yet cheap.
FFP3 grade will stop most things BUT put it on a baby and it ain't going to fit. 1/2 or even full face cartridge masks? Same problem.

To get masks for nippers you'll have to buy from more switched on countries like Israel but even then you'll have a small problem.
They are currently having problems (for some reason) just supplying their countries population.

28 August 2012, 09:42,
There are kids hoods that fit over the head completely good but expensive, but can you put a price on your children.
http://www.surviveall.co.uk/
Failure is NOT an option
28 August 2012, 09:46,
probably easier to make a room in the house an over pressure room than get kids to wear respirators all day, and more comfortable as well.

28 August 2012, 11:18,
Masks arnt an option for me since I grew the beard. Do israel still make the masks with the straw?
28 August 2012, 11:20,
i've got a beard and i still bought some disposable masks...well its better than nothing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 August 2012, 12:50,
Let me think. Shave and live or I can't live without my beard? If push came to shove we have a solution.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 August 2012, 12:53,
(28 August 2012, 11:18)Metroyeti Wrote: Masks arnt an option for me since I grew the beard. Do israel still make the masks with the straw?

Cheap solution for you. A BIC Razor!

28 August 2012, 14:05, (This post was last modified: 28 August 2012, 14:10 by bigpaul.)
(28 August 2012, 12:53)Paul Wrote:
(28 August 2012, 11:18)Metroyeti Wrote: Masks arnt an option for me since I grew the beard. Do israel still make the masks with the straw?

Cheap solution for you. A BIC Razor!

not UNTIL or IF it happens!Big Grin
A beard is part of my religion/ i cant go to Valhalla without my beard!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 August 2012, 16:30,
Got a mask wich needs a new filter and the disposable dust masks. Would shave if I had too