Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I shouldn't snigger but..hee, hee
29 August 2012, 23:14,
RE: I shouldn't snigger but..hee, hee
(29 August 2012, 22:10)HunterNurturer Wrote: Sorry, I'm still laughing at not only the "guide" getting lost, but also losing the people he was supposed to be guiding...
"As useful as a chocolate fireguard" springs to mind

I can see the funny side, but I want to know what happened before I judge the fellow, remember just because some here said he is a survival expert does not mean that is the case, and in fact he only promotes himself as an Advanced Personal Trainer level 3?, does level 3 make him ray mears or what does it mean.

So far it is not looking good for him or his company, but maybe after the full story is released we might get to know what happened and then we can all have a laugh because we are gods after all.

Or his company gets a lot of business due to him surviving the ordeal wait and see, I mean it was clear to see he was quite hurt.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
30 August 2012, 11:04,
(29 August 2012, 23:14)Nemesis Wrote:
(29 August 2012, 22:10)HunterNurturer Wrote: Sorry, I'm still laughing at not only the "guide" getting lost, but also losing the people he was supposed to be guiding...
"As useful as a chocolate fireguard" springs to mind

I can see the funny side, but I want to know what happened before I judge the fellow, remember just because some here said he is a survival expert does not mean that is the case, and in fact he only promotes himself as an Advanced Personal Trainer level 3?, does level 3 make him ray mears or what does it mean.

So far it is not looking good for him or his company, but maybe after the full story is released we might get to know what happened and then we can all have a laugh because we are gods after all.

Or his company gets a lot of business due to him surviving the ordeal wait and see, I mean it was clear to see he was quite hurt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging him as a person or even as a survivalist. As you say we don't know the full story.

I'm just laughing at the bare bones of the story. We know he was the guide, and as a guide he fundamentally has 2 jobs:
1) Keep track of where they are
2) Stay with the group and keep them safe

Well, he got the group lost... then somehow managed to LOSE THE GROUP! So he failed miserably on both fronts. I mean come on, this is a rainy day in Wales we're talking about, not a snow storm in the Himalayas lol.
30 August 2012, 11:23,
it says a lot for his map reading skills! cant see him staying in business as a guide and instructor!