Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You lied? NO !
29 August 2012, 19:18,
You lied? NO !
So a guy who was there when Bin Laden was shot now has written a book about how B.L was really killed...OMG..The U.S govt/Whitehouse lied? Can't believe it *open mouth gasp smiley*
I trust and believe everything our govt says and I for one will be in the camps when the SHTF getting fed and looked after by our caring govt whilst you all hide and be frightened by all the lions roaming our fields Tongue
THAT WAS MY ATTEMPT AT SARCASM...HOW DID I DO? Tongue
29 August 2012, 19:46,
RE: You lied? NO !
Believing your politicians and trusting your government is a guarenteed way of ensuring you live in poverty and unprotected and have a short life expectancy. People only become Politicians (or cops) because they are no good at anything else. Now just imagine being such a sad sack that these people could not even be Estate Agents, Social Workers or Council officer staff.

29 August 2012, 20:44,
(29 August 2012, 19:18)Prepaday Wrote: So a guy who was there when Bin Laden was shot now has written a book about how B.L was really killed...OMG..The U.S govt/Whitehouse lied? Can't believe it *open mouth gasp smiley*
I trust and believe everything our govt says and I for one will be in the camps when the SHTF getting fed and looked after by our caring govt whilst you all hide and be frightened by all the lions roaming our fields Tongue
THAT WAS MY ATTEMPT AT SARCASM...HOW DID I DO? Tongue

you did well , had me going for a bit
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
29 August 2012, 20:54,
top marks lol

bd
30 August 2012, 06:46,
lol not bad at all PD