Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think I'm going mad
30 August 2012, 09:04,
Think I'm going mad
I think all this talk of war is getting to me, I woke up this morning and you know how you have a voice in your head?....mines said...THE GOAT IS IN JIMAL....
I thought what a weird thing to think so I googled it, this is what I found. Jimal is a small village in Jordan, The country borders Saudi Arabia to the east and south-east, Iraq to the north-east, Syria to the north and the West Bank and Israel to the west, The goat is in relation to Satan and also associated with the Illuminati.
I'm not claiming to be psychic, I don't believe in all that mubo jumbo, So I figure I must be mad !
Might have to take a day or 2 away from prepping to chilax.
I have to go now, there is a yellow van outside and some lovely guys have come to the door and bought me a white jacket, How nice of them Smile
30 August 2012, 09:10,
RE: Think I'm going mad
all this talk of war is just that...TALK!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 August 2012, 09:28,
i dont think your psychic or going mad ,Dayr al Jimal has been mentioned quite a bit on tv and in the papers , i think its just you subconscious
30 August 2012, 09:30,
I have never heard of Jimal in my life Sad Don't read newspapers and don't watch the news much, in fact I don't really watch T.V. Smile
30 August 2012, 09:37,
my sister in law dosent watch the news or read a newspaper too....and she hasnt got a clue what is going on in this country never mind abroadBig Grin when we ask her opinion on something in the news-she has no idea what we are talking about. i have currently started watching RT NEWS ch85 on freeview, for a different view on things.Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 August 2012, 09:44,
I thought Jimal was the name of a camel at a local zoo ?