Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenants leave repair bill of £10,000
30 August 2012, 17:33,
Tenants leave repair bill of £10,000
this is not unusual and i have seen property in a similar or worse condition. this particular property is about 1mile from where i used to live in Plymouth. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...bbish.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 August 2012, 17:47,
RE: Tenants leave repair bill of £10,000
Dirty feckin A-HOLES....They had kids living in there, I'm not sure but in my opinion this is the sort of thing that puts landlords from accepting DHSS...?
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY i THINK THE RENT SHOULD BE PAID DIRECT TO THE LAND LORD AND NOT THE TENANT.
I reckon that in cases like these there should be a list of scummers on the DHSS rent allowance that should be exempt from being able to rent, Go and live wid ya parents fools!
30 August 2012, 17:54,
when i lived in a bedsit(less than half a mile from this property) we all signed a form so that the rent was paid direct to the landlord, no odds to me and it saved me the bother, i moved from this bedsit into a council 1 bedroomed Cornish Unit flat with garden and paid the rent myself in the council office.i was still living in this flat 8 years later when i met my wife.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 August 2012, 17:56,
Yup perfect example of the welfare system at work.

30 August 2012, 18:00,
dont knock it too much NR, i know the estate on which this particular property is located and its the pits, not far from the Dockyard, its where all the scum(chavs to you) live, i wouldnt go there after dark and i lived in Plymouth for 43 years!Big Grin